The Gemini

Lots of pictures.

30 replies to this topic

#26 wingd man

wingd man

• Members
  • 514 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 12:47 PM

I like it... I thought switch shots were crap! I know somebody replaced the internals with NF internals because they were so shitty. I think I might have to get some of these. I know! Make two of these double-nitefinder style and dual wield them! You would have 8 convenient shots!

Edited by wing'd man, 11 June 2009 - 12:53 PM.

#27 nerfer323

nerfer323

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 07:59 AM

thats what ive been waiting for, NICE JOB!
Answer to your question: The internet.[quote]

#28 wingd man

wingd man

• Members
  • 514 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 09:43 AM

NIC probably has a slew of them all in our parts bins - the front blaster seems universally dissed.

Actually I was thinking that so many people do LSFG integrations into their LS that we probably have millions of them. Ice probably has like 30 at least, angel would have a few, goobers alone would have over 100 considering how popular the LS has become among them...

#29 taerKitty

taerKitty

• Members
  • 883 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 11:46 AM

NIC probably has a slew of them all in our parts bins - the front blaster seems universally dissed.

Actually I was thinking that so many people do LSFG integrations into their LS that we probably have millions of them. Ice probably has like 30 at least, angel would have a few, goobers alone would have over 100 considering how popular the LS has become among them...

Hey, watch who you have saying what. :) for all we know, Vinnie D. may be a huge fan of LSFGs!

Back to the mod - do the blasters fire one-then-the-other (during the same trigger squeeze), or do they both go off at once? I'm asking because my doubled LSFG (they suck, by the way) on a single trigger fired one-then-the-other - the catch points weren't aligned. It's not exactly a bad thing, just not my original intent. In retrospect, having one-then-the-other gives a little more control.
Fugly is a feature.

#30 AssassinNF

AssassinNF

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 08:09 PM

Back to the mod - do the blasters fire one-then-the-other (during the same trigger squeeze), or do they both go off at once? I'm asking because my doubled LSFG (they suck, by the way) on a single trigger fired one-then-the-other - the catch points weren't aligned. It's not exactly a bad thing, just not my original intent. In retrospect, having one-then-the-other gives a little more control.

They fire one-then-the-other. Super-hyphenated words ftw!

There's a video in the original post that shows it firing.

Probably dead by now, or something.

#31 Glint

Glint

• Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 09:36 PM

Well if I could just jump into this...

I think it was you that posted the AR removal Switchshot Mod (forgive me if I'm wrong, but the question remains the same), and you didn't fully drill through the barrel where the AR previously was, you left the small hole.

Did you ever fully drill through that hole or did you leave it as-is? Because I recall that I told the person who did that write-up to fully drill through. I never actually compared ranges from just the hole to fully drilled out, so I don't know if it improved the ranges or hurt them. 50 feet with the stock spring is impressive.

So are is your AR removal fully drilled out, or did you leave the small hole?

Hooooly crap I'm retarded. I didn't fully score your actual modification process to the guns, simply the attachment process. Sorry for taking up space.

Edited by Glint, 27 June 2009 - 09:38 PM.

This has spiraled beyond uselessness into utterly stupidy.
- VACC
Read it again until you figure it out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users