Posted 07 June 2009 - 08:48 PM

This website is another great site for the NIC. www.faddle.webs.com
NERFSTRONG#114

#2 bigred1rifleman

bigred1rifleman

• Members
  • 414 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 08:56 PM

What does it have to do with the NIC? It says "About Me" the gallery is empty, and the blog doesn't have anything it. Not quite sure what you're advertising this for...

Finn

#3 Coop

Coop

#sogoodmuchtacticswowinit2winit360noscopehax0rleetbeastmodeactiv

• Members
  • 775 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 09:15 PM

Is it just me or is anyone else sick of people making these little freewebs and trying to get NerfHaven members to join? I mean my god, I just saw someone who only posted their write-up in someone else's site and expects us to go over there and give them attention! It should be a rule to ban people from advertising or link to other sites, why don't they just post that stuff here?!

In my opinion, Nerf Haven is the more serious, high quality site for everything about Nerf. NerfHQ is for the less formal and off-topic threads. Why the hell do we need all of these other sites? Do the creators of these sites really need people to be like "OmG, you made a sw33t site, you're like frickin' amazing!" to have a relatively high self esteem level?

What purpose do these new sites serve other than to spread out the knowledge?

Edited by Coop, 07 June 2009 - 09:16 PM.

On the other hand, the guy who posted before me used the word 'fuck' a lot so he probably knows what he's talking about.

#4 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 10:14 PM

Is it just me or is anyone else sick of people making these little freewebs and trying to get NerfHaven members to join? I mean my god, I just saw someone who only posted their write-up in someone else's site and expects us to go over there and give them attention! It should be a rule to ban people from advertising or link to other sites,
~Cut out~
What purpose do these new sites serve other than to spread out the knowledge?

I think it is a rule. Slug suspended someone for posting a site not too long ago.
I'm not sure Freewebs does forums, the only thing I used for Freewebs was my Nerf Clan's Site.
There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

#5 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 10:26 PM

This is spam.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users