Photo

Sof-schenectady, Ny

Update in light of recent developments with SOF.

9 replies to this topic

#1 analogkid

analogkid

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 06:13 PM

Season of Foam Nerf Out, Schenectady, NY - July 29th
Woodlawn Elementary School
3311 Wells Ave, Schenectady, NY 12304

This is the proposed site and date for SOF Schenectady. While the date is fixed, the location is not, and I need to have numbers so that biofreak2 and I can begin to decide where exactly this is going down. The proposed location could accomidate 20 or so nerfers, but if numbers are going to be higher, we're gonna have to check out some alternate locations near by. I will put pictures of the proposed site up too some time this week. Let me know who's in and who's out.

Definitely attending:

Wardog clan(hosts)
Analogkid
Biofreak2
Chem-Goggles
Digitalkid

Maybe attending

Misc. local kids 2-4
Ubermensch
Skitzo
Mosin

Edited by analogkid, 05 July 2009 - 10:13 AM.

#2 Ubermensch

Ubermensch

• Members
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 06:42 PM

I might be able to.
"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."-Carl Sagan
Nerf Rocket Air Launcher

#3 Skitzo

Skitzo

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 08:45 PM

I'm a maybe at this point.
I'm going to the two in Jersey so I think this one would just be too much.

Skitzo-
If soldiers were to begin to think, not one of them would remain in the army.- Frederick The Great

#4 analogkid

analogkid

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 03:24 PM

So far numbers are much smaller than I thought. I was under the impression that Nightshift would be coming up too. Can anyone confirm/deny that?

#5 z80

z80

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 11:22 AM

So far numbers are much smaller than I thought. I was under the impression that Nightshift would be coming up too. Can anyone confirm/deny that?

I think its gonna be a no for us, 3 days in a four day period is a little much for people with jobs and its much farther than the other NJ ones.

#6 Mosin

Mosin

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 06:25 PM

I am a possibility. What is the terrain like?

#7 analogkid

analogkid

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 04:48 PM

Gotcha z80, understood.

Woodlawn school pictures, as promised. Below is a key, the dot is where i was standing, the line indicates the direction I was facing, and the number corresponds to the picture number below. I recommend opening the key in a new window, link is here: http://i249.photobuc...85/woodlawn.png

Posted Image

1)Posted Image
2)Posted Image
3)Posted Image
4)Posted Image
5)Posted Image
6)Posted Image
7)Posted Image
8)Posted Image
9)Posted Image
10)Posted Image
11)Posted Image
12)Posted Image
13)Posted Image

Edited by analogkid, 16 June 2009 - 04:49 PM.

#8 analogkid

analogkid

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 07:57 PM

So, now that the SOF-T 5 aren't attending, we have some options. I now can move the date to a different weekend. If those who said they were not going to attend before still want to participate, give me some dates and we can try to reschedule. Otherwise, we will likely hold this as a clan tune-up war before APOC. We will have video equipment set up as I would still like to film this.

#9 analogkid

analogkid

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 10:17 AM

Less than one month away. Bumping one last time to check if anyone else is interested and hopefully get some of the maybes confirmed. Like I said before, I will move the date up if people want to come and can't make it on Wednesday.

#10 analogkid

analogkid

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 10:39 AM

Okay, so I'm just gonna throw it out there. This is the last time I am bumping this, the war is tomorrow. I still have a couple maybes. We're holding the war regardless as an APOC tune-up war. Anyone interested?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users