4 replies to this topic

#1 carlough

carlough

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 05:32 PM

Ah well. my first post. I hope you like the work. :ph34r:

Posted Image
And yes, that is my piantballed shoe at the bottom of the shot.

Posted Image

Posted Image
The blast button.

Posted Image

The ranges are the same as a hornet with no AR's.
The trigger is that orange bar.
It was made out of broken guns.
The barrels are copper, I believe 8 inches....
Been a while since i did it, so I dont remember everything... Sorry. I was just approved.
Any response is welcome.
RAZZLE FRAZZLE TO THE EXTREME!!!

#2 italianhandgun

italianhandgun

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 06:11 PM

I think its a cool integration, but its almost purely cosmetic. (correct?) But since you said it was out of broken guns, I give you credit. I've always been a fan of recycling guns.

The only problem I see is the trigger system, it makes it look like it would be uncomfortable to hold/fire. But if it works for you it works for you.
violaters of the CoC should be forced to retype the entire CoC, word for word, without any errors (wich will then FORCE them to use grammar).

Oh the irony.

#3 cheesypiza001

cheesypiza001

• Members
  • 752 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 06:21 PM

How many pumps does it take to fill the tanks? Also, is it awkward and/or uncomfortable to fire?

#4 Disturbed

Disturbed

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 06:50 PM

Great job! I hope you keep the tank tubes leading to the barrels were they are because it looks very alienish on the firefly.
If you nerf in Washington, I am a host of SANO, Seattle Area Nerf Out. PM me, would love to add you to the Washington nerf crew.

#5 carlough

carlough

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 06:53 PM

How many pumps does it take to fill the tanks? Also, is it awkward and/or uncomfortable to fire?

Well, I find the firefly comfy to hold, and it isn't as awkward to fire as you might think.

I think it's about 20 pumps. But it has a leak, so you have to pump extra. Either way though, It was more to get more experienced at modding than anything. It may be dissasembled soon, but I have becomed attached to it, so maybe not...
And thanks!

PS: it was pretty cosmetic....

And that was really weird. I was listening to disturbed when you posted, hmmmm.....

Edited by carlough, 04 June 2009 - 06:55 PM.

RAZZLE FRAZZLE TO THE EXTREME!!!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users