Photo

New Nerf Community

12 replies to this topic

#1 XxnerfmanxX

XxnerfmanxX

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 08:31 PM

Theres a new fourm that just wants to grow the site is called nerf nerds here is the site http://nerfnerds.for...s.com/forum.htm[/color]

#2 crinal123

crinal123

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 08:49 PM

I might join if it had more people and better organization, but then there's NH for that already.
QUOTE(VACC @ Dec 4 2008, 09:09 AM) View Post

That's it. I'm done. I'm sorry there are breasts on the Internet.

#3 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 09:18 PM

If anyone is on here, I'm an admin by the same name. I think we don't punish people for bad grammar, so long as we can understand it. So, goobers, come on down! No, not really. Stay at NHQ.
There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

#4 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 09:33 PM

Theres a new fourm that just wants to grow the site is called nerf nerds here is the site http://nerfnerds.for...s.com/forum.htm[/color]

This qualifies as spam, therefore I'm giving you a month off to contemplate why we don't want people posting threads just to plug their website.
The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#5 bpso86

bpso86

• Members
  • 618 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 10:21 PM

If anyone is on here, I'm an admin by the same name. I think we don't punish people for bad grammar, so long as we can understand it. So, goobers, come on down! No, not really. Stay at NHQ.

Fuck off.

#6 ace of nerf

ace of nerf

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 10:38 PM

This qualifies as spam, therefore I'm giving you a month off to contemplate why we don't want people posting threads just to plug their website.

Does it qualify as spam to have the link to the website in your signature?
Kid Flash "I mainly wanted the balls."

#7 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 10:43 PM

Does it qualify as spam to have the link to the website in your signature?

So long as your signature isn't starting stupid topics, no.
The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#8 TantumBull

TantumBull

• Moderators
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 10:45 PM

Why the hell are there pictures of REAL GUNS all over your NERF forum!?

#9 Brugge

Brugge

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 10:49 PM

Because they're extra intense players.

#10 TantumBull

TantumBull

• Moderators
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 10:56 PM

Because they're extra intense players.

Extra intense player don't try to ruin the game by making it realistic. Extra intense players actually NERF. This means without scaring pedestrians at a park.

#11 Brugge

Brugge

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 11:10 PM

Maybe they don't like their nerf until it leaves holes in someone.

#12 Zorns Lemma

Zorns Lemma

Sir Scrt

• Moderators
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 11:16 PM

Maybe you're all idiots.
"In short, the same knowledge that underlies the ability to produce correct judgement is also the knowledge that underlies the ability to recognize correct judgement. To lack the former is to be deficient in the latter."
Kruger and Dunning (1999)

#13 ace of nerf

ace of nerf

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 11:22 PM

Jesus guys.

The man that made this site is known as fishnosedog on youtube. If you want to talk trash about the site, say it to his face. I don't know why he put real guns on the homepage. But does it matter? Any other problems, as I said, pm fishnosedog.

If CaptainSlug says this is spam, let it die guys. Pm me if you want to yell about real guns.
Kid Flash "I mainly wanted the balls."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users