1) Take out all your screws. The screws in the cocking bar are different sized, so keep them separated. Here is what the internals look like.
2) Take out the turret.
3) Remove all screws from the back.
4) Take apart your turret, here is what it should look like.
5) Take these pieces out of the turret. The spring, and the three pronged disc. What is on the ground should be thrown away.
6) Now take these pieces out of the turret.
7) Use wire cutters to cut the prong. All you have left is the disc.
8) Use sandpaper to sand down what's left of the prong.
Here are your finished air restrictors.
9) Put your air restrictors back into the turret.
10) Take an ACE #49 spring and mark 1 inch from one end.
11) Cut the mark so the spring is 1 inch shorter. Here is the finished spring.
12) Now take these pieces out of the gun.
Here are the parts taken apart.
13) Take the old spring off. ( Keep it, it works wonders in mavericks.) Put the cut down #49 spring on. Here is a photo of the plunger rod with the new spring.
Edited by ace of nerf, 27 May 2009 - 10:41 PM.