Photo

New Nerf

10 replies to this topic

#1 Awesomeness12

Awesomeness12

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 08:51 PM

I got this picture from a website in german or something. I posted the link as well, if you can read it please tell me what it says. I think that it would be great if we could find all of the infromation in other languages and get people who could translate it. I also found a link to a couple of statements made by nerf on the other new guns coming out.
Posted Image
Nerf Furyfire German
New Nerf
92% of people know that these types of signatures are BS. If you are one of the 8% who doesn't, screw you.

#2 Captain

Captain

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 08:57 PM

We already knew about this, but new pictures are always nice.

One thing everyone needs to understand though, is that the NIC always knows what's up, so you're almost never going to be the first one to post news of an upcoming blaster.
I don't care what anyone else says, Atom Blasters are fucking awesome.

#3 Hi Yah

Hi Yah

• Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 08:57 PM

You could just copy and paste the text on a free translating website to get a translation.
The yellow balls are also slightly smaller in diameter than the green ones.

#4 Awesomeness12

Awesomeness12

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 08:59 PM

Thanks. I knew that there was already a topic on this, but it was closed. I kind of had a hunch that nobody had found german stuff.
92% of people know that these types of signatures are BS. If you are one of the 8% who doesn't, screw you.

#5 Captain

Captain

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 09:02 PM

I've used google to translate the German description, it says:

"That's right to the point: If you and a friend with the dart Furyfire days set for two players loslegt, you are unlikely to stop. The two cool blaster in green and orange have a rapid fire function, which the 20 Velcro darts Ruck Zuck abfeuert. Two Velcro jackets and goggles are the perfect accessories for sports and fast action-fun la Nerf."
I don't care what anyone else says, Atom Blasters are fucking awesome.

#6 Awesomeness12

Awesomeness12

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 09:06 PM

"That's right to the point: If you and a friend with the dart Furyfire days set for two players loslegt, you are unlikely to stop. The two cool blaster in green and orange have a rapid fire function, which the 20 Velcro darts Ruck Zuck abfeuert. Two Velcro jackets and goggles are the perfect accessories for sports and fast action-fun la Nerf."

Awesome. Now it is determined that they are rapid fire guns. Thanks for the translation.

#7 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 09:11 PM

Awesome. Now it is determined that they are rapid fire guns. Thanks for the translation.

Hmm... Pump action rotating cylinders perhaps?
There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

#8 Wes7143

Wes7143

• Members
  • 758 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 09:13 PM

Looks like a re-done SM1000 to me. Looks pretty cool. Is there a release date somewhere in that mess of German?

Edited by Wes7143, 27 May 2009 - 09:21 PM.

QUOTE(VengefulWaffle)
Get off my boyfriend

If at first you don't succeed, add more epoxy.

#9 Awesomeness12

Awesomeness12

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 09:13 PM

Think it is most likely is an automaticly turning barrel, it just turns as it fires.

#10 Awesomeness12

Awesomeness12

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 09:16 PM

I remember seeing on amazon.com that it is coming out July 15th. I am definatly buying one!

#11 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 09:22 PM

Stop it with the speculation.
I hate you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users