(really a question)

8 replies to this topic

#1 amerikanidiot154

amerikanidiot154

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 02:17 PM

Hey guys,

I know its been a while since i posted, and I apologize.
Recently I acquired a Big Blast modded slug style from splitlip, and gave him a stock longshot. This worked out well, because I had an insufficient amount of money and tools.

Anyway Back to the topic!

Here it is.
Posted Image
Image courtesy of splitlip.

Anyway, I had a question. Is it possible to use a vulcan chain in a 1 1/4" to 1/2" pvc adapter? A speed loader, is a good thing. But reloading takes a while. I just need a more efficient way of reloading.

Thanks Again Slplitlip!

questions? comments? flames?

You'll laugh your dick off

He'd make a great candidate for smear the queer. Give him an eliminator and set him free.~BladeMaster:NHQ

#2 1337

• Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 02:20 PM

Vulcan chains fit very nicely INSIDE half inch PVC.
Join the REVOLUTION!

#3 amerikanidiot154

amerikanidiot154

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 03:37 PM

Thanks 1337. I'll try it. I just need a fast reload system for APOC. I'll try it.

He'd make a great candidate for smear the queer. Give him an eliminator and set him free.~BladeMaster:NHQ

#4 Lt Stefan

Lt Stefan

• Members
  • 892 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 03:48 PM

The ranges will not be as good because of a shorter barrel.

#5 spartan062

spartan062

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 03:49 PM

The ranges will not be as good because of a shorter barrel.

Lt. Stefan, I think what he is going for is ROF.

Edited by spartan.062, 17 May 2009 - 03:49 PM.

Join the Revolution- NerfRevolution.com

#6 JATDO

JATDO

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 04:16 PM

wouldnt the range (depending on you barrel material now) increase, and the accuracy be crap?

But yes the ROF will be good.
I remember when some girl in my English 101 class in college tried to cite The Onion as a source for her paper. The teacher lol'd.
The only time I got hit was when my spotter got hit and the enemy team realized there was a marksman in the bushes

#7 Reagent X

Reagent X

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 10:56 PM

I actually used a vulcan chain at the Mission Imbroglio war, and i got decent rangers (90+) and a fairly fast rate of fire (about 20 shots per minute.) Yes, this does work. 1337 is correct, I used 1/2 inch PVC.

Edited by Reagent X, 20 May 2009 - 10:57 PM.

#8 amerikanidiot154

amerikanidiot154

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 07:33 AM

I actually used a vulcan chain at the Mission Imbroglio war, and i got decent rangers (90+) and a fairly fast rate of fire (about 20 shots per minute.) Yes, this does work. 1337 is correct, I used 1/2 inch PVC.

thanks man

#9 Pearson2

Pearson2

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 01:19 PM

I was thinking either an Angel breech through the barrel with a clip, possibly a gravity clip (though I would never do it due to constant jamming) or my personal favorite, the MRT upgrade which would fit nicely on a big blast.

Personally though I never liked the ROF of a big blast due to all the pumping needed before shooting.
Crooked: Did you see that guy who singled a doomsayer?

Pearson: Why would you single a doomsayer? Thats like taking a Ferarri and putting family seating in it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users