Photo

Your Favorite Fallout 3 Gun?

7 replies to this topic

#1 mr grunty

mr grunty

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 03:40 PM

i was looking at soothsayer's ol' painless and remembered that there was fallout 3 gun called that. so i decided asking who likes what gun.

example, though i usully perfer a s.n.i.p.e.r rifle because there good on super mutants, i will go ballistic with experimentel MIRV or the alien blaster if i want to.

Posted Image
MIRV

Posted Image
alien blaster.

please post pictures. and the weapons name.

Edited by mr grunty, 24 May 2009 - 03:42 PM.

#2 spartan062

spartan062

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 04:05 PM

Of the weapons that I have used in the game, my favorite is the "Fat Man" (Named after the bomb dropped on Nagasaki).

Posted Image

When I don't have that, I like the Hunting Rifle.

Posted Image
Join the Revolution- NerfRevolution.com

#3 Basilisk

Basilisk

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 04:40 PM

This is just one example of topics that really need to be stop being made, all they do is waste bandwidth. Also correct you capatilization.
"The moment you can no longer see the fun in running around like a little child is the moment you begin to die."
-Carbon

#4 mr grunty

mr grunty

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 04:43 PM

This is just one example of topics that really need to be stop being made, all they do is waste bandwidth. Also correct you capatilization.

My laptop keyboard's glitchy, oh and i will worry about bandwidth when my computer is slower than a snail. if thats what its for.

Edited by mr grunty, 24 May 2009 - 05:08 PM.

#5 Alexiumz

Alexiumz

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 05:13 PM

Bandwidth has nothing to do with the speed of your computer...
And at the moment it would be the hunting rifle.
Posted Image

#6 Chessler

Chessler

• Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 02:42 AM

Either the 44 Magnum or the terrible Shotgun (makes for ~60 damage, so it's quite usefull in close combat).

But the Rock-It Launcher is just as awesome. I usually tend to take the Human Body Parts that the Supermutants store at their campsites as ammunition.

#7 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 06:06 AM

i was looking at soothsayer's ol' painless and remembered that there was fallout 3 gun called that. so i decided asking who likes what gun.

How about you get a month off instead. You post quality is still not acceptable and you're making useless topics like this one.

Edited by CaptainSlug, 25 May 2009 - 06:08 AM.

The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#8 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 01:51 PM

The close button is the best gun, hands down.

Watch.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users