Photo

Suggestion: Newbie Forum

3 replies to this topic

#1 hikaru

hikaru

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 07:01 PM

With the ever increasing number of locked threads and banned users; would it be feasible to have a newbie forum?
Somewhere to "screen" new users and somewhere for new users to ask silly questions without too much fear of reprisal.

Does anyone else have any thoughts/comments they'd like to add?

#2 k9turrent

k9turrent

• Members
  • 829 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 07:24 PM

With the ever increasing number of locked threads and banned users; would it be feasible to have a newbie forum?
Somewhere to "screen" new users and somewhere for new users to ask silly questions without too much fear of reprisal.

Does anyone else have any thoughts/comments they'd like to add?

uhh... I said this on NerfHQ...

1. NHQ is for new member to wet thier feet...
2. NH is for the more serious, commited mature members
3. FU is just a chill spot that relates to nerf.
QUOTE View Post

That's about it. And thanks Angela who helped me with these pictures.. It looks huge in her hands.

HOLY CRAP!

FU ALL

#3 Chessler

Chessler

• Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 07:29 PM

I highly doubt anything like that will ever happen.

This is Nerf Haven, this is the place where the seperation between reasonable, contributing members and inadequate numbnuts takes place. It has been like that ever since the forum existed, the only thing that changed is the influx of new members, which the Admins are regulating on their own quite effective.

Rest assured, it's just a matter of days until everyone new has seen someone get banned for a number of reasons, setting an example of what not to do.

#4 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 09:32 PM

It's called NHQ (or even this Foam Universe I keep hearing about, whatever the fuck that is). We're done here.
I hate you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users