Photo

Tank Size?

4 replies to this topic

#1 xbox180

xbox180

• Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 02:14 PM

I was wondering if and At3k tank is the same size as an At4k tank, just wondering because I might attempt the pointblanks mod.
"Congrats on Buy a Peice of Plastic thats most likely older than you, for half- a grand, your awesome man." Nerf Monkey

My Webpage
MY Youtube

#2 Gym

Gym

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 04:12 PM

I was wondering if and At3k tank is the same size as an At4k tank, just wondering because I might attempt the pointblanks mod.

Since nobody has posted a response yet I thought I would offer what little advice I can since I don't own both blasters. Judging from the internals directory found here I think they are probably the same size. The difference I notice immediately though is that they are mounted differently in both blasters. Check it out and see what you think.

#3 nerfsharpie6

nerfsharpie6

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 04:58 PM

Are you talking dimensions (length, width and height) or volume? Because I can't give you an answer for the first one but I can tell how you how to get the second answer easily.

If you are looking for dimensions then just measure the tanks and compare the specs. If they are fairly close to the same sizes then there you go a suitable candidate for your mod.

If you want to find volume of a cylinder (which I assume an ATxK is) then you use this formula: 3.14xradius2(squared)xheight of the cylinder

You would do that for both tanks and get the answers and compare them. If they are close to the same answer (I think in cubic inches?) then that answer question 2.

Either way good luck with this!

EDIT: You guys need to get a super script code tag...

Edited by nerfsharpie6, 20 May 2009 - 04:59 PM.

We hang our flags and banners of victory off of your dead bodies.

#4 Bullshit Dragon

Bullshit Dragon

• Members
  • 449 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 08:39 PM

AT2k tank is 1.5"x1.25" I believe, if that's any help at all.
Gimme back my bullets....

#5 Draconis

Draconis

I am not Lord Draconical

• Members
  • 2,712 posts
  • NerfHaven Subscription Supporter
  • State:Oregon
  • u/Parabolictoys on Reddit

Posted 20 May 2009 - 08:48 PM

All three of the different Air Tech tanks are roughly the same size. Close enough that it doesn't really make much difference.
[15:51] <+Noodle> titties
[15:51] <+Rhadamanthys> titties
[15:51] <+jakejagan> titties
[15:51] <+Lucian> boobs
[15:51] <+Gears> titties
[15:51] <@Draconis> Titties.
[15:52] <+Noodle> why is this so hard?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users