Vulcan Magstrike?

werid idea

5 replies to this topic

#1 goolunch

goolunch

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 12:37 PM

Today i was looking at the magstrike and the vulcan and thought what if i made the belt clip from a vulcan wrok with the magstrike. i would be hooking it up to a air tank so the belt can go out the bottom like a double clip would. the only problam i have is getting the belt to be fed up ive done a cuple things so far like putting a small moter that pushes up the clip by turning this gear witch worked but it got jammed alot. please tell me if this is just stupid o ya im sorry about my other post please forgive me.

#2 Captain

Captain

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 12:41 PM

These threads are generally extremely erotic, as the ideas people throw out here are often ridiculous and impractical. Just use vulcan belts with your vulcan and magstrike clips with your magstrike, there's no need to make such and overhaul.
I don't care what anyone else says, Atom Blasters are fucking awesome.

#3 Mr BadWrench

Mr BadWrench

• Members
  • 781 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 12:45 PM

This has been discussed in the <IRC CHAT LINK> IRC channel several times, only moving the magstrike or an RF20 mechanism into a vulcan shell where it would feed the belt and fire in place of the electric motor... Its quite possible but also not warworthy unless you machined new parts.

Don
NerfChat IRC Chatroom Click to chat!

#4 goolunch

goolunch

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 12:45 PM

These threads are generally extremely erotic, as the ideas people throw out here are often ridiculous and impractical. Just use vulcan belts with your vulcan and magstrike clips with your magstrike, there's no need to make such and overhaul.

alright thanks i guess your right lol

#5 goolunch

goolunch

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 12:48 PM

This has been discussed in the <IRC CHAT LINK> IRC channel several times, only moving the magstrike or an RF20 mechanism into a vulcan shell where it would feed the belt and fire in place of the electric motor... Its quite possible but also not warworthy unless you machined new parts.

Don

thanks man

#6 Capten Karat

Capten Karat

• Banned
  • 68 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 01:47 PM

Why would you want to do this? You can just do a 20 clip and get about the same capacity.
Take of your thinking caps, and put on your ALGEBRAINS!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users