Photo

Ummmmm....

5 replies to this topic

#1 Jackal

Jackal

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 07:45 PM

Sorry, I was being really stupid just then. I will stop posting unless I have something important or valuable to say.

Edited by Jackal, 14 May 2009 - 07:58 PM.

#2 DrSpaceman

DrSpaceman

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 07:48 PM

Try here, right at the Haven.

Before you do that, though, read this.
"I'm being very open with you miss... I shouldn't have taken those blue things."
-Dr. Spaceman on 30 Rock

If you see me in the trading forum, I am most likely posting for friends. They are very into trading/buying/selling guns. Me, not so much.

#3 StealthMan

StealthMan

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 285 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 07:48 PM

Okay so here is the lowdown, I spend money every time I get it and I need to know of a website that has really inexpensive Nerf guns that is not amazon or ebay

Umm... NerfHaven?
<!--quoteo(post=212906:date=Feb 16 2009, 06:30 PM:name=TantumBull)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TantumBull @ Feb 16 2009, 06:30 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I'm not ashamed to admit that I have tried to eat my stefans. They just looked so yummy.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

NERF<b>STRONG</b> #108

#4 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 08:02 PM

Sorry, I was being really stupid just then. I will stop posting unless I have something important or valuable to say.

Take 30 days off then. If your stupidity hasn't subsided by then we'll be glad to give you a much longer vacation from posting.
The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#5 Spud Spudoni

Spud Spudoni

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 02:10 PM

Maybe you should try putting that money in the bank so you can save it and not spend it. That way you can by something cool. I had the same problem with my cash. It wasn't pretty.

Edited by Spud Spudoni, 15 May 2009 - 02:11 PM.

industrial designer

#6 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 02:49 PM

Maybe you should try putting that money in the bank so you can save it and not spend it. That way you can by something cool. I had the same problem with my cash. It wasn't pretty.

Maybe you should not respond to threads that are this terrible and result in the starter being suspended.

Edited by CaptainSlug, 15 May 2009 - 02:50 PM.

The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users