Mi War, Zomb East,

This Weekend, other dates in the works

7 replies to this topic

#1 Maximumsparks

Maximumsparks

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 04:15 PM

Rules- (more in-depth rules come with individual events page)

Zomb starts where everyone brings at least one nerf gun (easily found at your local store, melee weapons are not allowed). A group of volunteers begin the game as zombies, who's goal is to turn as many humans as possible by two-hand tagging them. However, humans can stop zombies by shooting them with their nerf guns. If a zombie gets hit anywhere, they have to freeze for two minutes (or less, depending on number of players). After an hour, a "dropzone" is placed at a point on the map and a siren is made to announce its arrival. Zombies are not allowed to stand on the dropzone, but have been known to swarm to the dropzone. Any human who sets foot on the dropzone between it's announcement and the end of five minutes is a surviver of the apocalypse and crowned a Master of Zomb East.

Modded NERF guns are allowed, Stefans are not.

You can RSVP on the Facebook page HERE.

Edited by Maximumsparks, 13 May 2009 - 04:17 PM.

#2 flashflint

flashflint

• Members
  • 607 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 05:41 PM

I might come but, "No stefans"? Not sure if I can do that. Is this flexible at all? What if they have foam covering the tips?

EDIT: With all respect, after reading your facebook page, I am doubting your organizing abilities. I would very much like to have an east MI war BUT...

-playing after dark will suck, even if you want it to be more zombieish it will lead to TONS of lost darts and even injures if people cant see where they are going.
-attendance by people from the NIC will be very low without the use of stefans, there is no good reason to ban their use. As long as they are made properly and people are wearing safety glasses (as they should even with stock darts) no one will get hurt.
-lastly, you should post a definite date and time.

Perhaps we should work together to organize an Effeminate MI war since you obviously have quite a following (members on your facebook page) and I, by the looks of it, have a little more Nerf experience.

As I said before, none of this is against you, I would just love to see a good MI war and would love for you to make that happen.

Edited by flashflint, 13 May 2009 - 06:05 PM.

#3 Ro-Sham-Bo

Ro-Sham-Bo

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 07:30 PM

I'd love to come to an east MI war but, I have to agree with Flashflint/Poo. I cannot come without stefans. I simply do not have the stock darts for a war. Maybe you should cooperate with him in planning a war.
QUOTE(baghead @ Dec 31 2008, 07:58 PM) View Post

Wait a second? a Canadian National team... just won at Hockey!?

who would have ever seen that coming?

#4 flashflint

flashflint

• Members
  • 607 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 07:33 PM

I'd love to come to an east MI war but, I have to agree with Flashflint/Poo. I cannot come without stefans. I simply do not have the stock darts for a war. Maybe you should cooperate with him in planning a war.

As I said, I would love to collaborate on planing a war.

#5 Icey

Icey

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 08:18 PM

Another MI Nerf war, eh? I might come.

Hey uh, 8:00 to 10:00 on Sunday is a bit late and it is a school night for me. Any chance you could do Saturday?

Edited by Icey, 15 May 2009 - 02:23 PM.

Haven't been on here since what...like 2006?

#6 Maximumsparks

Maximumsparks

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 02:34 PM

I might come but, "No stefans"? Not sure if I can do that. Is this flexible at all? What if they have foam covering the tips?

EDIT: With all respect, after reading your facebook page, I am doubting your organizing abilities. I would very much like to have an east MI war BUT...

-playing after dark will suck, even if you want it to be more zombieish it will lead to TONS of lost darts and even injures if people cant see where they are going.
-attendance by people from the NIC will be very low without the use of stefans, there is no good reason to ban their use. As long as they are made properly and people are wearing safety glasses (as they should even with stock darts) no one will get hurt.
-lastly, you should post a definite date and time.

Perhaps we should work together to organize an Effeminate MI war since you obviously have quite a following (members on your facebook page) and I, by the looks of it, have a little more Nerf experience.

As I said before, none of this is against you, I would just love to see a good MI war and would love for you to make that happen.

I'm not organizing it, just posting it as a favor to the organizer Jerry Berg. I'm bummed about no stefans too. Talk to the organizer on Facebook about any questions.

Sorry about any confusion.

Edited by Maximumsparks, 14 May 2009 - 02:36 PM.

#7 flashflint

flashflint

• Members
  • 607 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 03:10 PM

Do you have the organizer's email? I would love to talk to him about some collaborative planning.

#8 Maximumsparks

Maximumsparks

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 09:10 PM

Do you have the organizer's email? I would love to talk to him about some collaborative planning.

Naw I don't. I've only contacted Jerry via the Facebook page.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users