Photo

Colorado Nerf Warm-up War

24 replies to this topic

#1 ricochet rebels

ricochet rebels

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 09:04 AM

When: may 23rd at 10:00 AM (best to arrive between 9:00 and 10:00 AM)

Where: 1490 S. Bahama St. Aurora NOTE: park on Andes Cir.

Map: http://tinyurl.com/qojkrc

Rules:
1: If you break any of the rules, or do not listen to the hosts, you will be thrown out.
1: No stealing anyone else`s darts guns ETC.
3: All guns you bring must be tested (on you) to ensure the safety of those on the receiving end, bring a back up if you are unsure.
4: Eye protection is mandatory for anyone under 18.
5: Anyone under 18 must have a parent sign a consent form.
6: please bring enough darts for yourself, 50 should be fine, but if you do not have enough darts we can supply, just be aware you will have to pay for them...

Games: will be discussed at the event.

Admission: $10 a person (this fee if to buy supply's for a larger war at the end of the year, this also pays for lunch)

Also there will be no refunds, once your in that`s if you get bored (not likely) sorry...

Attendees:
(7) + two hosts

If you have any questions at all feel free to PM me, post here, or shoot me an email at jmr13dude@yahoo.com

All proceeds will be going towards future wars, future modifications and other Nerf related things

Provided by ricochet-rebels.webs.com and Co.

Edited by ricochet rebels, 12 May 2009 - 11:48 AM.

#2 Vengeful Waffle

Vengeful Waffle

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 09:56 AM

Put me down.

I'm an Idiot. Disregard my other post.

Edited by Vengeful Waffle, 09 May 2009 - 10:16 AM.

I'm a runner, and I like to run.

[18:46] <+Famine> With the cock ring coming out the back of it?

#3 mike180

mike180

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 11:40 AM

put me down as a mabey. Not sure if i can get a ride plus, i might be able to bring a friend.

Edited by mike180, 10 May 2009 - 11:41 AM.

Asking this group that is like asking them about the female anatomy. Maybe one or two has actually seen it and know how it works. Everyone else is just going to tell you they've seen it and that boobs feel like bags of sand.
-Talio

#4 ricochet rebels

ricochet rebels

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 01:42 PM

Put me down.

So not bringing guests?

#5 Vengeful Waffle

Vengeful Waffle

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 07:31 PM

Put me down.

So not bringing guests?

Actually, I have one person who is able to come. He does not have a decent primary, though.

Could you post pictures of the site?

#6 ricochet rebels

ricochet rebels

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 07:48 PM

Put me down.

So not bringing guests?

Actually, I have one person who is able to come. He does not have a decent primary, though.

Could you post pictures of the site?

Okay good, umm no pics yet cause i still have a TON of work to do on the area...

#7 futureseal

futureseal

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 12:42 AM

I may be doing something on that day, so put me down as a mabey. If I don't, then I'm going. Also, are there any guns that will automaticaly be banned? i.e. Singled titans?
~~GamesRadar~~
Those of you who’ve never known the pain of hamster loss, just remember, your family doesn’t love you and there is no God.

LIVE Gamertag: CitrusyLimeO9. Its the letter o.

#8 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 09:25 AM

You necroed 3 threads to plug this thing. The Code of Conduct is non negotiable. And now you're charging for a war with no indication that the funds are neccessary in any way.

I'm the slightest of infractions from suspending your account. If you can't justify the neccessity of charging for this particular war, than drop the mandatory fee. I'm not in the business of facilitating extortion.

VACC

#9 ricochet rebels

ricochet rebels

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 01:19 PM

I may be doing something on that day, so put me down as a mabey. If I don't, then I'm going. Also, are there any guns that will automaticaly be banned? i.e. Singled titans?

okay, and nope no pre-war banned guns.

#10 ricochet rebels

ricochet rebels

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 01:23 PM

You necroed 3 threads to plug this thing. The Code of Conduct is non negotiable. And now you're charging for a war with no indication that the funds are neccessary in any way.

I'm the slightest of infractions from suspending your account. If you can't justify the neccessity of charging for this particular war, than drop the mandatory fee. I'm not in the business of facilitating extortion.

VACC

I`m sorry, I don`t see how you mean i did something wrong i have read the COC and i don`t think posting a link is spam... please explain to me what exactly i did wrong..

And i edited my first post so now there is a reason for the fee...

#11 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 02:08 PM

I`m sorry, I don`t see how you mean i did something wrong i have read the COC and i don`t think posting a link is spam... please explain to me what exactly i did wrong..

You spammed 3 topics old topics, including one from 2005, with nothing but a link to this thread. If you want to advertise your war, do it in your war thread, don't dig up old posts. Anyone who might see a 4 year old topic will see your brand new thread first, don't ya' think? If you'd like to talk to the individuals who posted those older threads PM them. I kinda doubt they're still checking them.

#12 ricochet rebels

ricochet rebels

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 03:38 PM

You spammed 3 topics old topics, including one from 2005, with nothing but a link to this thread. If you want to advertise your war, do it in your war thread, don't dig up old posts. Anyone who might see a 4 year old topic will see your brand new thread first, don't ya' think? If you'd like to talk to the individuals who posted those older threads PM them. I kinda doubt they're still checking them.

I understand, thank you for explaining, I`m not good at looking at the date posted, sorry, i`ll get better at it.

#13 Vengeful Waffle

Vengeful Waffle

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 08:18 PM

VACC

I have been suspicious about the fee too VACC, I Pm'd him and all he said was that it was for another war's supplies. If you do the war on public grounds, and everyone brings lunch, you don't necessarily need a fee. That is of course, unless you are giving out guns and/or stefans. But, you would have to provide an option for that, so for those who take their own crap don't have to pay.

The NIC is not THAT gullible. For the most part, at least.

Also, ban singled Titans and such. I, for one do not want to get a bruise from that. I'd be tempted to kick the shooter in the face.

Edited by Vengeful Waffle, 11 May 2009 - 08:18 PM.

#14 ricochet rebels

ricochet rebels

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 11:58 AM

VACC

I have been suspicious about the fee too VACC, I Pm'd him and all he said was that it was for another war's supplies. If you do the war on public grounds, and everyone brings lunch, you don't necessarily need a fee. That is of course, unless you are giving out guns and/or stefans. But, you would have to provide an option for that, so for those who take their own crap don't have to pay.

The NIC is not THAT gullible. For the most part, at least.

Also, ban singled Titans and such. I, for one do not want to get a bruise from that. I'd be tempted to kick the shooter in the face.

The war is not on public grounds, I will be handing out stefans, and some people are not very good moders so i will not ban any guns right off the bat, guns will be baned INDIVIDUALLY AT THE WAR, and like i said, the proceeds pays for much needed supply's, AND we had to buy the materals to set up the war... if you were going to have a war at a COMPLETLY EMPTY space, and had nothing to hide behind would you not build bunkers and such? Hence we needed to buy materals and we need to make up for that lose of money, and the admission fee is really not that much, we need at least 5 people to come to pay the price of materals, if i missed anything please let me know....

#15 Vengeful Waffle

Vengeful Waffle

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 07:13 PM

The war is not on public grounds, I will be handing out stefans, and some people are not very good moders so i will not ban any guns right off the bat, guns will be baned INDIVIDUALLY AT THE WAR, and like i said, the proceeds pays for much needed supply's, AND we had to buy the materals to set up the war... if you were going to have a war at a COMPLETLY EMPTY space, and had nothing to hide behind would you not build bunkers and such? Hence we needed to buy materals and we need to make up for that lose of money, and the admission fee is really not that much, we need at least 5 people to come to pay the price of materals, if i missed anything please let me know....

So, you have to pay to use the park? That's quite odd. Also, What if I or others bring our own stefans and lunch? Should there not be a discount for those who can take care of all their crap?

I don't exactly like paying my hard-earned money for you guys to put up cardboard boxes all over that park.

#16 ricochet rebels

ricochet rebels

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 09:29 PM

So, you have to pay to use the park? That's quite odd. Also, What if I or others bring our own stefans and lunch? Should there not be a discount for those who can take care of all their crap?

I don't exactly like paying my hard-earned money for you guys to put up cardboard boxes all over that park.

One: not a park. two: we used REAL wood not cardboard... you could throw your self at the things (not recommended) and they would not break...

Also like i have said three times, The fee is to raise money for another nerf war, we are only supplying lunch cause we feel that it would be nice for everyone, but the fee is mandatory, sorry if you feel this is unfair, but again we are trying to raise a few dollars...

#17 Vengeful Waffle

Vengeful Waffle

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 10:02 PM

park on Andes Cir.

Huh? I thought we were nerfing at a park.

Ah hell, I'll pay. Not very willingly, though.

Also, anyone who has a spare SM1500 (either style) or AT2K who is coming to the war, I would love to take them off their hands. I'll be bringing a guest, as stated earlier. I may be a bit late because of a Civil Air Patrol event, but I'll be there.

Other wants from people that come to this war:
17/32 brass
Thickwall PETG
Powerclip

That's it, I believe.

Edited by Vengeful Waffle, 12 May 2009 - 10:14 PM.

#18 ricochet rebels

ricochet rebels

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 11:11 PM

park on Andes Cir.

Also, anyone who has a spare SM1500 (either style) or AT2K who is coming to the war, I would love to take them off their hands. I'll be bringing a guest, as stated earlier. I may be a bit late because of a Civil Air Patrol event, but I'll be there.

17/32 brass
Thickwall PETG
Powerclip

That's it, I believe.

No i meant park your CAR on andes Cir. lol and how much PETG you need?

#19 Vengeful Waffle

Vengeful Waffle

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 08:04 AM

park on Andes Cir.

17/32 brass
Thickwall PETG
Powerclip

That's it, I believe.

Then, where are we nerfing?

20 Ft should be good enough.

#20 ricochet rebels

ricochet rebels

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 02:19 PM

park on Andes Cir.

17/32 brass
Thickwall PETG
Powerclip

That's it, I believe.

friends back yard, dont get the wrong idea though, its nice and big, the whole layout rocks...

cut or un-cut? ( as into 1 ft sections...) just so you know you can order it HERE or HERE but if you don`t want to order it i could get you some...

#21 Vengeful Waffle

Vengeful Waffle

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 06:24 PM

park on Andes Cir.

17/32 brass
Thickwall PETG
Powerclip

That's it, I believe.

friends back yard, dont get the wrong idea though, its nice and big, the whole layout rocks...

cut or un-cut? ( as into 1 ft sections...) just so you know you can order it HERE or HERE but if you don`t want to order it i could get you some...

So, wait. I'm paying 10 bucks to go to a backyard war?

Get pictures up, I need to see what this looks like.

#22 ricochet rebels

ricochet rebels

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 06:49 PM

park on Andes Cir.

17/32 brass
Thickwall PETG
Powerclip

That's it, I believe.

So, wait. I'm paying 10 bucks to go to a backyard war?

Get pictures up, I need to see what this looks like.

okay few things need to be said one: your too critical. Two my friend thats helping says "we should just forget him (you)" and i will try to get pics up tomorrow, or maybe a video...

#23 Vengeful Waffle

Vengeful Waffle

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 07:14 PM

I have a reason to be "critical" right? It's my money that you guys are using, I want to know what it's going tword and if I'll have fun at the war.

#24 ricochet rebels

ricochet rebels

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 07:38 PM

I have a reason to be "critical" right? It's my money that you guys are using, I want to know what it's going tword and if I'll have fun at the war.

okay fine, just lighten up a bit....

#25 Vengeful Waffle

Vengeful Waffle

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 06:03 PM

Sure...

Edit: Hey, some sudden promotions occurred in CAP, and It seems that I will not be able to make it. There is still some hope though. If I can get my new primary done in time I'll just delegate the responsibility and come ~3 hours late.

Edited by Vengeful Waffle, 19 May 2009 - 10:29 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users