A Combat Sport

14 replies to this topic

#1 dark swat

dark swat

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 08:27 PM

mmm

Edited by dark swat, 08 May 2009 - 08:50 PM.

#2 Blue

Blue

• Members
  • 2,222 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 08:34 PM

A better question would be what advantages soccer has over basketball. Or a potato to an orange. Your thread is stupid, and it seems that you are ignorant to the most basic of information of this site. Go look around.

End thread, no need to post anymore.

#3 death by cheez

death by cheez

• Members
  • 758 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 08:51 PM

You are one really lucky lil son of a bitch. No admins or mods are on right now. I hope you also get a 27 year ban.

http://fairview.dead...eadfrontier.com

Great game, zombie apocalypse MMORPG. I'm acer34p3r on there.

#4 dark swat

dark swat

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 08:52 PM

just asked some questions, well then good by. please do with my account what you will (mods)

good by and good day.

Edited by dark swat, 08 May 2009 - 08:59 PM.

#5 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 08:59 PM

It's ashame, I actually would have been interested in seeing what he had to say. I'm sure it was only that paintball is better then nerf, but I'm dying to have an intellegent conversation about it. Alas, it seems that this is just another useless topic. If he did say something against the rules or offensive, the other two people who posted in this thread appears to have fucked it up.

I hate you all,

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#6 dark swat

dark swat

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 09:01 PM

not paint ball, but airsoft. and asked some ??? about nerf will you be a proper person a tell about this sport, nerf.

Edited by dark swat, 08 May 2009 - 09:02 PM.

#7 flounder

flounder

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 09:01 PM

This why talk of airsoft is banned, those who aren't trolling us relentlessly for "playing with children's toys" are pretentious douchebags only pretending to be interested, so they can gather information with which to troll. those who do care about nerf FUCKING LOOK IT UP OR USE COMMON SENSE, I guarantee you could find the answers to all your questions within five minutes. Either straighten your shit up or get the fuck out of here.
Not trying to be a mod, but all of the above needed to be said.

#8 dark swat

dark swat

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 09:05 PM

it could have been done in a better manner. this is the last post ill post hope you all injoy your sport and grow up.

#9 Bullshit Dragon

Bullshit Dragon

• Members
  • 449 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 09:09 PM

Kinda wish I'd replied to this topic when it was first posted. Oh well, too late now. Still, I remember some of the questions.

Q: Why do we Nerf?

A: Because it's fun as hell, and it's been fun as hell since Nerf came out. For Nerf, if you lose a few darts or stefans, who cares? Stefans are like 20 cents each and can be used over and over. Airsoft BBs are like 5 cents or less, but they can only be fired once usually because they're small and you lose them outdoors, so you're throwing money away every time you fire your airsoft.
Gimme back my bullets....

#10 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 09:39 PM

It's ashame, I actually would have been interested in seeing what he had to say. I'm sure it was only that paintball is better then nerf, but I'm dying to have an intellegent conversation about it.

His post was actually just a couple of questions that he wanted us to answer. Aside from his grammar there wasn't anything bad about it. And now instead of getting answers to his questions he can go back to the airsoft forums and tell everyone what a bunch of assholes we are. Thanks Blue and death by cheez.

Oh, and you too flounder. Nice signature jackass, I was really interested in what band you're listening to.

Edited by NerfMonkey, 08 May 2009 - 09:43 PM.

SexD Warves

#11 oh1134

oh1134

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 07:57 AM

Come on guys, It would have been easier to direct him to the season of foam intro (you know, that video about why we nerf) or FA24's titan video than start a flame war. Now his answer remains unanswered, and he doesn't like nerf now.

#12 wingd man

wingd man

• Members
  • 514 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 08:01 AM

Come on guys, It would have been easier to direct him to the season of foam intro (you know, that video about why we nerf) or FA24's titan video than start a flame war. Now his answer remains unanswered, and he doesn't like nerf now.

And didn't pineapple post basically the answer to this in it's own well-written thread?

#13 faddle

faddle

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 08:17 AM

You are saying something that does not go with your topic. When I saw your title It was really interesting but all you put in it is crap.
NERFSTRONG#114

#14 TheNerfLoki

TheNerfLoki

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 11:27 AM

I would like to clear up something, the following statement is incorrect:

Airsoft BBs are like 5 cents or less, but they can only be fired once usually because they're small and you lose them outdoors, so you're throwing money away every time you fire your airsoft.

The only bbs that could concievably cost that much are SGMs, which are $niper bbs (yes, there can be "s.nipers" in airsoft). Also, even if you could find the bbs again, they would degrade your bucking and barrel. To the tread OP: people nerf because they prefer it over other sports. Same with AS and PB.

Edited by TheNerfLoki, 09 May 2009 - 11:29 AM.

Am I the only one who uses the sig function for a sig?
TNL,

#15 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 12:31 PM

Okay, that's enough of that. I'm disappointed in everyone here.

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users