Raider Clip

I wonder. . .

5 replies to this topic

#1 canuck

canuck

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 06:48 PM

Good afternoon ladies and viruses, I am here to post a question. We have all been following the Raider CS-35, which is rumored to be unveiled later this year, and many nerfers [ such as my self, the biggest asshole of a noob you have ever heard of ] who weren't into nerfing seriousely and modding, have been shouting "holy shit" until Obama hears on the oposite coast [godammit! look at them ears!] The theory is that the Raider magazine [not clip, right?] will be compatable with the ls and recon. I was wondering how it works [and if it will]. I have enlarged pictures of the clip on photoshop and have been trying to form a basis on how rounds are fed into the gun through the magazine.
Anyone have a new perspective on this? That would be greatly apreciated.
We don't have military tactics or specialized training. We're fucking kids playing with plastic guns trying to tag each other.
-nerfer9

#2 cyclops

cyclops

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 06:51 PM

Use this.

Edited by cyclops, 06 May 2009 - 06:53 PM.

Say No To Drugs
Say Yes To Tacos

#3 Rogue Warrior

Rogue Warrior

• Members
  • 320 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 06:52 PM

It is compatible. It is TBA about how it feeds eventhough most of us think that you wind a spring and load in the darts.
My GT is Spacecowboy9951

#4 StealthMan

StealthMan

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 285 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 06:56 PM

That thing will be absolute HELL to make into a stefan mag.
<!--quoteo(post=212906:date=Feb 16 2009, 06:30 PM:name=TantumBull)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TantumBull @ Feb 16 2009, 06:30 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I'm not ashamed to admit that I have tried to eat my stefans. They just looked so yummy.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

NERF<b>STRONG</b> #108

#5 splat

splat

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 07:05 PM

The clip is a longshot clip with a round drum on the side with springs and stuff.
no one else should post here. ^_^

Edited by splat, 06 May 2009 - 07:07 PM.

I hate each and everyone one of you just the same.
Go to this link...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
˙ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞıן ןooɔ ʇsnɾ ɯı

#6 canuck

canuck

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 07:08 PM

no need to post again
im sorry mods for the inconvenience
We don't have military tactics or specialized training. We're fucking kids playing with plastic guns trying to tag each other.
-nerfer9

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users