The Xbow And Lnl Debate

Discussion for the Masses

26 replies to this topic

#26 mystefansdontflystraight

mystefansdontflystraight

• Members
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 06:20 AM

Ive never handled a LnL, but I have had 2 crossbows, and most of the blasters that are considered to be good alternatives (Pas, +bow, BBB, SM1.5K and the like). I use my crossbow because..... Well, I guess the reliability.I have had my PAS break on me about 3 times. Easy fixes, but sometimes, it just stopped cocking in the middle of a round. Not fun. My xbow has NEVER stopped shooting it's reliable 90ft with excellent consistency and accuracy. It's dual coupler (CPVC/PVC) allows for easy changes in barrel material, therefore I can experiment with many different kinds of foam. It's comfy and easy to aim, and it's unique shell allows for many different kinds of clean integrations. +bows are great, if not better. The only reason I don't use one is that I always cut myself on sharp polycarbonate, it hurt my hand to prime, and the maker made the mistake of putting in a too big of a rubber washer, and I don't have acess to McMaster. Anyone who has played a fast pace war with a pump gun knows how their elbow feels afer the war. None of that with the xbow. The BBB is often criticized for having a wierd cocking system, which I agree with.
The xbow is simple, which makes it the most reliable primary I have used. Properly reinforced, it can go through a whole lot of punishment before anything breaks.
QUOTE(Blacksunshine @ Dec 24 2009, 02:15 PM) View Post

QUOTE(white moonlight @ Dec 23 2009, 01:29 PM) View Post

It's just screaming to be rearloading...

I seen a movie about that once.

#27 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts
  • State:New York

Posted 07 May 2009 - 07:02 AM

Christ, they're fucking nerf guns. Were you really unable to find another useless topic about why the crossbow is sought after?

No, shut up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users