Longshot Titan Integration Help

ive searched and nothing

4 replies to this topic

#1 Jaymel1989

Jaymel1989

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 04:33 PM

Does anyone have or know where a good write up is on how to intergrate a titan to a Longshot? I know Blacksunshine has done this mod but I haven't seen the write up for it.
~When life hands you lemons. Mod the fuck out of it so it can get 100' flat. also do a apple intergratation to it. it looks nice and adds accuracy~ Jaymel1989

#2 Wes7143

Wes7143

• Members
  • 758 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 04:35 PM

Answer to all integrations:

CUT AND GLUE
QUOTE(VengefulWaffle)
Get off my boyfriend

If at first you don't succeed, add more epoxy.

#3 TrouserSnake

TrouserSnake

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 05:00 PM

The first thing you should do is search around for minimized titan write-ups. After you've completed a minimization of a titan, you can start to figure out how you need to glue the titan onto the longshot. I know there are a bunch of members that have done integrations like the one you are asking about and could probably help you if you send them a PM and ask nicely. Hope that helped.
Xbox Live Gamertag: Tr0useRSnake69
If you want to play Gears or something, send me a message.

#4 AssassinNF

AssassinNF

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 06:41 PM

Just look closely at Blacksunshine's gun, see where he cut the shells, and go crazy. Longshot integrations are usually pretty self-explanatory - Cut this shit, cut that shit, and glue this shit to that shit.

Or, you could combine this mod and this mod. :lol:

Probably dead by now, or something.

#5 TAiLsChaser

TAiLsChaser

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 06:59 AM

Once you open your titan and take out the pump handle, you'll see a lot of dead space. there will be a few lines inside the shell to help support where the handle used to be. Take your titan and superimpose (hold your LS over your titan) the LS to see when line is correct to cut. My suggestion is a hacksaw. Also, mind you, this deals with the bipod section being off. After that's done, you'll just have to take a good eye, and mark the slanted line you'll have to make in order for it to fit just perfectly. Once you do all that, it'll fit just nicely in there. You might have to steal some tubing from the hornet linkup or the pressure gauge in order to hook up the pump again. It's really no that hard but you can do it with a little thought.

Posted Image

Posted Image
By tailschaser, shot with DSC-P92 at 2009-02-21
"Every mod I do is original. I'm a true modder; not a mod re-performer."

"It’s only after you’ve made the mistake and taken the wrong path, do you see all the other options that were before you."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users