Photo

Nerf Eliminators

5 replies to this topic

#1 Linkofcamalot

Linkofcamalot

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 11:32 PM

A friend of mine was looking at buying a set and was wondering what the ranges are and if there are any decent mods. Since I didn't know, I figured I'd submit it to the NH community.

#2 NerfRogue83

NerfRogue83

• Members
  • 646 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 11:38 PM

A friend of mine was looking at buying a set and was wondering what the ranges are and if there are any decent mods. Since I didn't know, I figured I'd submit it to the NH community.

Try looking here for mods----
http://nerfhaven.com...?showtopic=7150

Better yet, here-------
http://nerfhaven.com...topic=13553&hl=

Using the search button is greatly appreciated here, you will almost always find what you need, but you have to put forth effort.----Rogue.
IRC chat: louiec3-- he offered $500 for someone to build a bomb he could send to his ex wife
Rknight-- wow......N9---your dad is in trouble now!

#3 xbox180

xbox180

• Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 11:40 PM

I think that the range of the gun stock is around 35 ft. Modded then the range is around 45 to 50 feet.

I have a set and they are fun to play with when a bunch of friends come over.

In the future you might want to look up the mod that your looking for and then if none of the Mods have given the ranges, thats when you would want to ask the community.
"Congrats on Buy a Peice of Plastic thats most likely older than you, for half- a grand, your awesome man." Nerf Monkey

My Webpage
MY Youtube

#4 Linkofcamalot

Linkofcamalot

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 07:22 AM

Thanks to both of you. I knew about the mod page and that mod specifically, I was just asking about mods in addition to the ranges. As for the ranges, I missed that the original ranges were posted in that mod topic. I'm still glad I asked though since the mod topic said stock ranges were 25' and xbox180 said 35'.

#5 Icespartan 1114

Icespartan 1114

Do NOT buy/sell with me

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 934 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 11:52 AM

I modded one of mine and it got like 55. It was actually rather simple. The seal is rather nice one these guns. all I did was do a brass barrel replacement. I can get some for you if you are ever interested
QUOTE(Zaxbys @ Mar 2 2009, 02:08 PM) View Post
I won't be there til about 1-2...

Church... gotta soak up that Jesus!

NERFSTRONG #51

#6 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 11:58 AM

This was really numb nutted.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users