Photo

East Coast Nerf Wars

9 replies to this topic

Poll: Who likes nerf wars? (13 member(s) have cast votes)

how much do you like NERF WARS....(on a scale of 1-10)

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 NYREDWOLF

NYREDWOLF

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 08:03 PM

[font=Arial]
[color=#FF0000]
Dear every one on the east coast......
i wana start a Nerf War.....but no one is ever on the east coast.......send me a message/post if your on the east coast.....if i can get 50+ people to join in....we can start a nerf war.........................thank you

#2 1337

• Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 08:05 PM

The est coast is a big long strip. Where are you on the east coast?
Join the REVOLUTION!

#3 JATDO

JATDO

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 08:10 PM

[font=Arial]
[color=#FF0000]
Dear every one on the east coast......
i wana start a Nerf War.....but no one is ever on the east coast.......send me a message/post if your on the east coast.....if i can get 50+ people to join in....we can start a nerf war.........................thank you

Last time I checked.......... I was....... on........ the ..... east coast.................
Don't.....O.D...... with......your periods.......please

And the shift button is your friend. :D
I remember when some girl in my English 101 class in college tried to cite The Onion as a source for her paper. The teacher lol'd.
The only time I got hit was when my spotter got hit and the enemy team realized there was a marksman in the bushes

#4 THE TEXAN

THE TEXAN

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 08:12 PM

yeah, you should probably clarify, since "east coast" can mean anything from maine to florida

#5 fallinouttadabox

fallinouttadabox

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 08:16 PM

Yea, its weird that no one Nerfs on the east coast, those Californians are crazy for hosting DCNO here.
On another note, what's with the poll? Thats the worst question I've ever seen.
fallinouttadabox (intentionally lowercase): sometimes you want to be somewhere between thinking in the box and thinking out of the box. Trust me, I would know.

#6 Shadowblade

Shadowblade

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 08:22 PM

No. Just flat out no. This is not acceptable.

Seeing as you're new to the Haven, I'll give you a few pointers to avoid run-ins with the admins.
- Please kindly read the Haven's Code of Conduct. It is the bible of this forum. Members are expected to uphold these simple rules.
- If you read the Code of Conduct, you'll find that we also absolutely LOVE good grammar, spelling, and coherent sentences.
- Polls such as these are extremely erotic greatly. You are on NERFhaven asking the members whether or not they liked NERF wars. If they didn't, then why the frick are they members here?

Back to your post:

but no one is ever on the east coast

WTF??? Last time I checked we had plenty of east coast nerfers. In fact, if you check the 2009 Nerf War Schedule, you'll see 15+ wars planned for the east coast alone.

If you want to host a war, post your location. The east coast is a big place. We have nerfers scattered from Maine down into Florida. If you can get 50+ dedicated nerfers to come to a war, I will get on my knees and worship you. But you're not going to get a NIC war going with a poll like that. I suggest you get a feel of the site first and attend some other wars to gain experience first before you start hosting a war of your own. Good luck. Welcome to the Haven.
Proverbs says, "The wise man doth not shoot the Viking in the ding ding for he shall pummel thee."

But you can totally shoot Vacc there, he loves it!

~Talio

#7 Wes7143

Wes7143

• Members
  • 758 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 08:42 PM

Wow, I wish I were a kick-ass admin like you, Shadowblade, or maybe being a fucking awesome war organizer like NYREDWOLF!

Oh, wait. Nevermind.
QUOTE(VengefulWaffle)
Get off my boyfriend

If at first you don't succeed, add more epoxy.

#8 Shadowblade

Shadowblade

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 08:50 PM

Wow, I wish I were a kick-ass admin like you, Shadowblade, or maybe being a fucking awesome war organizer like NYREDWOLF!

Oh, wait. Nevermind.

Not sure if you were being sarcastic or not, but I apologize for the serious backseat moderation nonetheless. I am not an admin, but I'm sure I speak for a vast majority of eastcoasters. Please let this thread die. The admins will take care of it.

Edited by Shadowblade, 27 April 2009 - 08:51 PM.

Proverbs says, "The wise man doth not shoot the Viking in the ding ding for he shall pummel thee."

But you can totally shoot Vacc there, he loves it!

~Talio

#9 Crankymonky

Crankymonky

It's The Dean!

• Members
  • 687 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 09:01 PM

I assume you are from New York, based on your username.

May I suggest you look into the very active nerf group in New Jersey, you can view the pinned thread "2009 War schedule" that was previously linked.
Tyranny Response Team

#10 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 09:46 PM

For fucks sakes. Why do you people insist on replying to this garbage?
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users