Vulcan Help

help me with my vulcan

6 replies to this topic

#1 conray4

conray4

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 03:33 PM

OK, yesterday i was going to change the batteries in my Vulcan and after i put them in, put the whole battery pack in the gun, and screwed the battery hold on, and i flipped the button, pulled the trigger and nothing happened. I checked the batteries and they are brand new. They were also in the correct way. Whats up with this?

#2 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 03:39 PM

I don't remember this forum being a Hasbro customer support line. Perhaps you are confused as to what we do here, but we don't have an 800 number.
The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#3 Collective

Collective

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 03:40 PM

Did the gun work before you changed the batteries, or is this the first time you're trying to use it? I'm guessing that something just isn't connecting. Recheck to make sure you put everything in the correct way and that your batteries are good. If this is the first time you've tried to use it then you should just return it.

Also, do you have a chain in the gun? There's a safety catch that prevents the thing from firing if there's no chain in place.

Hope that helped.

Edit: Sorry CaptainSlug. I didn't mean to be a noob-enabler.

Edited by Collective, 27 April 2009 - 03:42 PM.

"A lot" is two words.

#4 hummer

hummer

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 03:43 PM

I agree with slug, but I'll list some obvious solutions:
One conceivable problem is that the springs that receive the batteries power could be pushed a bit off where they should be. Another possibility is that the wiring could've somehow come loose, or you put the batteries in wrong. (Not insulting your intelligence, but it does happen).

Hope this helps.
Into the fires of battle!
Onto the anvil of war!
QUOTE(BustaNinja @ Nov 23 2010, 04:09 PM) View Post

He parkours over flat land while yelling tactical orders at no one. Demon Lord is the most legit ballsy nerfer of all time.

#5 conray4

conray4

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 03:48 PM

OK thanks this helped it works again and sorry captain im new here and i still need to lear what to post and what not to

#6 nerfnukerz

nerfnukerz

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 03:53 PM

help me with my Vulcan

No.

Have you checked the wirings? They may be frayed. Or short circuted.
Now you're dead.

#7 westpyroairsoftboy

westpyroairsoftboy

• Banned
  • 44 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 07:56 PM

did ou hear the air pump thing going, cause my vulcan broke because the rotary disk for moving the belt broke and cannot be fixed :angry:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users