Photo

Need Maxshot Measurements

2 replies to this topic

#1 Split

Split

• Members
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 01:50 PM

Hey. I've been asking around for around a week, and have searched (naturally), but I haven't gotten any answers - mainly because Ted is lazy, but I digress.

For an upcoming project (my next one, so nothing new will come from me 'til I get these), I need the inside diameter of the Maxshot's plunger tube, and the effective stroke length. Let me know if that's ambiguous or anything.

Nothing more than that. Thanks in advance.
Teehee.

#2 cheesypiza001

cheesypiza001

• Members
  • 752 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 05:26 PM

Maybe those of us with open MaxShots consider you our competition, and would just as soon have you stuck for a while.

Just kidding ... I'll dig out the right project box tonight if answers haven't already been posted.

I have thought for quite some time now, that a collective NIC resource which one can reference for certain dimensions might be helpful - at least to modders. Spring and plunger dimensions, mostly, but perhaps also chamber volumes. I haven't said a lot about it because I can't volunteer the time to bring it together. Maybe it could be coordinated with the new thread for internals pictures.

I do have a digital caliper but I unfortunately cannot take on this project as I do not have the time. If people would like to email me the dimensions I may be able to incorporate it under the internals picture in The Internals Directory. However, if anyone does need any specific measurements, feel free to hit me up on AIM or e-mail or PM. I don't have every gun so just keep that in mind.

EDIT: Sorry Splitlip, I do not have a Maxshot.

Edited by cheesypiza001, 23 April 2009 - 05:27 PM.

#3 Draconis

Draconis

I am not Lord Draconical

• Members
  • 2,712 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 09:49 PM

Maybe those of us with open MaxShots consider you our competition, and would just as soon have you stuck for a while.

Just kidding ... I'll dig out the right project box tonight if answers haven't already been posted.

I have thought for quite some time now, that a collective NIC resource which one can reference for certain dimensions might be helpful - at least to modders. Spring and plunger dimensions, mostly, but perhaps also chamber volumes. I haven't said a lot about it because I can't volunteer the time to bring it together. Maybe it could be coordinated with the new thread for internals pictures.

You know, I was working a list for myself, and then I was going to post a bunch, but I lost all of my data when my Treo crashed. I have some of the data memorized, but not enough. I think it should all be in metric, however. I just despise the Imperial measurement system.

EDIT: Crap! That is a big plunger! 69.5cc! That is more than three times the volume of the TTG!

Edited by Draconis, 23 April 2009 - 09:55 PM.

[15:51] <+Noodle> titties
[15:51] <+Rhadamanthys> titties
[15:51] <+jakejagan> titties
[15:51] <+Lucian> boobs
[15:51] <+Gears> titties
[15:51] <@Draconis> Titties.
[15:52] <+Noodle> why is this so hard?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users