Diplomat Update

Double o ring and more!

13 replies to this topic

#1 troy2421

troy2421

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 04:11 PM

Hey guys ive gone ahead and moved on to better modding materials since you last saw the Diplomat. So now i've put much more time into these mods to make my nightfinder the best it can be. Right now with its current mods and bands it gets 60ft flat and 65ft angled. These mods include:

A.R Removal
Cpvc Couplered
Double O-Rings
Silenced with FBR
Stretched Spring

Here are some pictures of my gun
Posted Image

Other Side
Posted Image
QUOTE(Kid Flash @ Jun 9 2009, 12:10 AM) View Post

I ended up with a reactor with some balls for 25 cents. I mainly wanted the balls...

#2 ilzot

ilzot

• Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 04:23 PM

Modifications and Paintjob thread. Pinned topic.

Post there or be square.
QUOTE(Vinnie D. @ Feb 1 2010, 05:28 AM) View Post

... to be able to get a better burst or sustained fire, rather than blowing the whole load at once.

#3 troy2421

troy2421

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 04:37 PM

Post there or be square.

Well i cant get feedback there can i?

I ended up with a reactor with some balls for 25 cents. I mainly wanted the balls...

#4 Glint

Glint

• Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 04:39 PM

It doesn't matter if you can get feedback or not. This gun doesn't deserve it's own thread. Some normal mods and a sharpie paint job. Great... goes in the Mods/PJ thread, unelss you've done somehting new we've never seen before to it. You got all the feedback you needed on the previous illegal thread you posted about this. Give it up.

This has spiraled beyond uselessness into utterly stupidy.
- VACC
Read it again until you figure it out.

#5 Banshee

Banshee

• Members
  • 668 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 04:44 PM

Post there or be square.

That was the dickest answer I've ever heard...
Like my page on Facebook! PM me, I do commissions!

#6 troy2421

troy2421

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 04:45 PM

It doesn't matter if you can get feedback or not. This gun doesn't deserve it's own thread. Some normal mods and a sharpie paint job. Great... goes in the Mods/PJ thread, unelss you've done somehting new we've never seen before to it. You got all the feedback you needed on the previous illegal thread you posted about this. Give it up.

First of all nothing here is illegal. My last thread wasnt illegal either it was for feedback and who the hell are you to say what deserves a thread or not. People said in my last thread that it was ok to have a thread on a mod for feedback. I've seen a ton of threads that arent all original and you havent flamed them.

#7 Equilox

Equilox

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 05:03 PM

Okay, wow. Although I myself have been a jerk before, seriously, can anyone here NICELY correct someone? We go off swearing and flinging random crap for the sake of being right.

Givin, I don't agree that this gun deserves it's own thread, however, I also understand wanting feedback is a big deal to some people.

Try this, post this in the Modifications/PJ thread, and tell people to PM you their comments and tips. When I go through that thread and I see something I like, there is no room to comment in the thread so I just PM the modder. So unless it's that important that people see what everyone else thinks about your gun, that method works pretty well.

By the way, good job on the gun. Seems like a decent pistol.
"In my Zombie plan I use my arsenal of foam to fend of the hoards of the undead as I make my way to Canada....... good luck to you Simmons."

#8 troy2421

troy2421

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 05:16 PM

You have already started TWO other threads on this same blaster.

Piney closed one of them, because you don't NEED two. Pray that whichever admin closes this one is willing to stop there.

Yea but this isnt on my old diplomat its on the new one. This is a update thread.

#9 fallinouttadabox

fallinouttadabox

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 05:27 PM

... This is a update thread.

Next time, you should just edit your previous post, or post in your topic if it is an update.
Why would you stretch the spring? That makes it weaker...
fallinouttadabox (intentionally lowercase): sometimes you want to be somewhere between thinking in the box and thinking out of the box. Trust me, I would know.

#10 Renegademilitia15

Renegademilitia15

• Members
  • 516 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 06:06 PM

Post there or be square.

If your gun really, really awesome, then someone will pm you with feedback.
Since it's not, be a man, post this in the mod/PJ thread, and realize your own mediocrity.
Singled RFS
FA_24's response to Ice's back pain thread:

I used to have that problem until I got circumcised. 15 pounds later I was able to stand up straight.

#11 numa-t49

numa-t49

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 07:36 PM

Dude come on. If you already had an admin lock a thred that you started why would you start a new almost identical on just to tell us that you added a coupler. Congrats you completed an easy mod. May the wrath of the admins reign down on you

#12 troy2421

troy2421

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 09:06 PM

Dude come on. If you already had an admin lock a thred that you started why would you start a new almost identical on just to tell us that you added a coupler. Congrats you completed an easy mod. May the wrath of the admins reign down on you

No no no the thread i had locked was one that was me apologizing for exaggerating my ranges.

#13 nerkum

nerkum

• Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 12:25 AM

Editing your first post with the updates would have been more than sufficient.

Congrats on completing a nightfinder mod, now try another mod on a different gun. Posting the same gun over and over again is not going to get you any feedback on your modding skills. You will spend more time defending why you posted rather than getting constructive feedback.

Edited by nerkum, 23 April 2009 - 12:25 AM.

#14 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 08:00 AM

I'm so confused that I don't even know who to chastize. If a moderator has closed a thread, do not open a new one for the same purpose. It tends to piss us off.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users