When: Saturday, May 30th from 11 am to 4 pm (june 6th a possible date if the 30th doesn't work)
Meet up place: Right by the tennis courts
Who will be there:
Who might be there:
Inspired by ChANO, the Midwest needs more wars, need I say more?
What you need:
- At least a pistol and most likely a primary. I might have a few loaner guns but I can't guarantee it.
- Ammo. Tons and tons of ammo.
- Eye protection. You don't have any you don't play. There's a walmart nearby to buy some from if needed.
- Money, or food. I'm going to be taking donations to order pizza later in the day and would like to get something better than a small cheese pizza to share among nth number of people.
What you shouldn't bring:
- Absolutely no singled Titans. Plugged Titans must be shotgunned to at least three barrels - a minimum of three barrels attached to the airtank, with all barrels firing upon the trigger pull.
- No singled AND plugged 4Bs, LBBs, National Geographic Guns, or Signal Launchers. Plugged will imply shotgunned to at least three barrels.
- The only case a single and plugged gun of the above mentioned gun would be allowed is that if they can only fire the stock ammo they came with.
- Special cases on the above banned guns will be considered on a case-by-case basis; if you feel you have something that is listed as banned but doesn't perform powerfully enough to warrant banning you may bring it, but please don't waste our time with a singled, plugged Titan where you shotgun-load a single barrel.
- Do NOT bring anything painted all black. That is bad and you won't be allowed to use it. Orange tips are also required, however orange ductape is available for guns without them.
- All players at least once will be asked (and by asked I mean required) to be a referee for a round. Cuts down on headaches and arguments of rules. If we get a large enough turnout then everyone will just be ref once.
- Three strikes and you're out rules applies. We're all adults (as adulty as we can be running around with kids toys while shooting at each other) so this should be an issue at all.
- Rules for other types are going to be leaning toward West Coast standard rules (see badgers thread and read it).
Games played and planned:
CTF (both double flag and single flag)
Humans Vs Zombies (if we have enough people)
Free for all survivor
Rules for HvZ and scenerios coming as I get time to post them.
Squad Scenario number 1 rules are up! See posts below!
Humans Vs Zombies rules are up!
Bombing Run rules are up!
This the first nerf war in DeKalb in a long time and I really want this to be a good one. Let's make it just that!
Edited by Demon Lord, 23 May 2009 - 02:23 AM.