-hotglue
-SCH40 1/2"
-etape
-dremel
-a 3/4" SCH40 coupler
-1/4" vinyl tubing
-cable ties

Posted Image

This is how the gun looks finished, its pretty clean. I should have taken pictures of the internals but i have run out of cable ties so i cant open it again...The minimization has been done before by Pointblank where u just slice off the entire back. But i saw that you needed to buy your own pump and the barrel stopped u from shooting the missile. The standard mods were pluggin the pump and...hmm...also i removed the air pressure gauge because i broke it trying to remove the vinyl originally and couldnt fix it.

Posted Image

I decided to do was take the pump from the back and open it up to remove the pump plunger and body and cleaned it up a bit with craft foam. Now the problem with this pump is that when the pressure is high, the pump will actually push forward so unless u wanted to hold the pump in then it would leak.

What i did was dremel away the front squarish bit under the front trigger and a dremel a slight bit into the shell from the back to install the pump. I used 1/4 vinyl tubing to connect the one valve into the tank and plugged the one that goes to the hornet with hot glue. Do a little dremeling to make it fit better and ur ready.

Now what i did was took the plunger rod in the pump and placed a 1/2" cpvc into it with some etape to fit better (fits surprisinly well) and then i took the a dremel drill bit and made a hole where the cpvc was in the set of holes on the plunger and put a nail through that had been cut down, heres a diagram of the plunger rod:

[]=========o=o= the first hole is where i drilled on both sides

Posted Image

After that i had took the 3/4" sch40 coupler and placed it over the plunger body (which fits surprisingly well), the sch40 had a cut that went down and half way it made a slight notch where the nail goes to prevent the plunger rod from sliding out and leaking pressure. Now create a handle to hold when pumping, for me all i used was a 1/2" cpvc conduit nested into a 3/4" cpvc coupler which sticks nicely into the extending 1/2" cpvp that sticks out of the plunger rod.

Posted Image

To secure the barrel i drilled holes in the side of the shell and put some cable ties in along with some etape. Your now done, but if u want the barrel i made then go ahead.

Posted Image

What i did for the barrel was first dremel out the AR's. I took the end of sch40 10ft tube and one of the sides had a built in coupler like section to it, so i cut a section from that side and put foam around it so it would fit snugly into the orange barrel. Then i stuck a thing of PETG and glued it in, to create the new barrel.

Posted Image
Standard
Posted Image
7shot shotgun
Posted Image
Bolt breech
Posted Image
missile

How to use: First you pump the gun 12 times and then u move the pump inwards so the pin locks with the conduit, then load ur ammo. Then just take aim and fire.

Ranges: Ridiculous when singled, about 35ft per dart with the 7 shot spread, and the missile shoots randomly but generally between 30-80 feet.

Hope you enjoy, questions comments?

Posted Image

Edited by lianbria, 22 April 2009 - 06:00 PM.

"anytime not spent nerfing, is time better spent nerfing"

#2 Lt Stefan

Lt Stefan

• Members
  • 892 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 07:31 PM

That's pretty cool. Like the way you kept the ability to shoot the stock rocket.

#3 1337

• Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 07:35 PM

aww... come on... the glory of rushing with that stock titan far surpasses the coolnass of this mod.

But, nevertheless, it's a very nice job you did.

Edit: ooh, still shoots the rocket forgot that,.

Edited by 1337, 21 April 2009 - 07:35 PM.

Join the REVOLUTION!

#4 cheesypiza001

cheesypiza001

• Members
  • 752 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 08:22 PM

Great first writeup!

I like how you made interchangeable barrels and still kept the stock barrel.

#5 PointBlank

PointBlank

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 10:47 PM

Looks very similar to my titan mod, but yours is a write up which is nice.
You can agree with me.... or you can be wrong.

My Latest Mods
The Cyclops
Pointblank Titan

#6 lianbria

lianbria

• Banned
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 08:51 AM

ya, i took ur idea of the minimization from that, looked nice imo

#7 Jaymel1989

Jaymel1989

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 11:27 AM

Really nice write up. I understood it so it was clear to me. Don't think this mod though is for me, Te bulkyness of the titan is awesome to me.
~When life hands you lemons. Mod the fuck out of it so it can get 100' flat. also do a apple intergratation to it. it looks nice and adds accuracy~ Jaymel1989

#8 Lt Stefan

Lt Stefan

• Members
  • 892 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 02:27 PM

Really nice write up. I understood it so it was clear to me. Don't think this mod though is for me, Te bulkyness of the titan is awesome to me.

Have to agree with you on that.

But this is really cool.

#9 Nerf300

Nerf300

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 04:26 PM

I like the interchangeable barrels, its like a universal coupler. Also, I'm interested in that "Bolt-Action" Breach.

#10 lianbria

lianbria

• Banned
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 08:32 PM

I like the interchangeable barrels, its like a universal coupler. Also, I'm interested in that "Bolt-Action" Breach.

Its some PETG put into some SCH40, i used a dremel to cut a slot for the bullet to be put in and a section cut further forward to allow the bolt to slide back and forth, i simply push forward on the bolt, load bullet and pull back, i am thinking of putting a clip into it.

#11 X RUSHED X

X RUSHED X

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 08:39 PM

I normally hate any and all titan mods, but this is pretty "handy" as they say. Props. Did you do anything to plate up the back from the gaping hole(no homo)?
QUOTE(Hipponater @ Oct 7 2009, 05:34 PM) View Post

If it feels hard to pump, stop.

#12 Crankymonky

Crankymonky

It's The Dean!

• Members
  • 687 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 09:13 PM

I normally hate any and all titan mods, but this is pretty "handy" as they say. Props. Did you do anything to plate up the back from the gaping hole(no homo)?

I rear load my crossbow everytime(no homo).

Edited by Crankymonky, 22 April 2009 - 09:14 PM.

Tyranny Response Team

#13 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 09:29 PM

This is why I am glad NH isn't 4chan...

Anyway, nice, although its been done before. Its like suddenly everyone has a new Titan mod... I wish I had one still. I had mine explode in my face...(no ho-...... I can't do it)

I'm actually more interested in that breech. Its kinda hard to see, but I guess I am looking for a new alternative, since my brass breech doesn't do so well in the normal MN climate or temperamental.

Edited by BustaNinja, 22 April 2009 - 09:31 PM.

Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#14 lianbria

lianbria

• Banned
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 05:50 PM

Ya the breech is easily made with SCH40 and PETG and is a cheaper alternative to brass. I think i once saw a video were FA said it was better than brass, not sure though. Anyways it is incredibly useful for the other guns i use the breech with and gives a nice ROF.

#15 nerf man 101

nerf man 101

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 06:46 PM

Why would you do that to your titan? :angry:

#16 Renegademilitia15

Renegademilitia15

• Members
  • 516 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 09:01 PM

Why would you do that to your titan? :D

To make it more compact. Duh.
Singled RFS
FA_24's response to Ice's back pain thread:

I used to have that problem until I got circumcised. 15 pounds later I was able to stand up straight.

#17 lianbria

lianbria

• Banned
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 03:08 PM

Why would you do that to your titan? :angry:

To make it more compact. Duh.

and to make it shoot with many different barrels. Also i dont find it looks too bad, but im thinking of making a stock for it kinda like Pointblank did.

#18 PointBlank

PointBlank

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 04:23 PM

Also i dont find it looks too bad, but im thinking of making a stock for it kinda like Pointblank did.

Just make sure that if you do that and add that to you're writeup, you give me credit where credit is due.
You can agree with me.... or you can be wrong.

My Latest Mods
The Cyclops
Pointblank Titan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users