Photo

Arrowstorm

13 replies to this topic

#1 nerfer63

nerfer63

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 05:10 PM

Let me start of by saying I know its not bery clean but its functional. I have never seen this before its a couplered arrowstorm. I couplered it becasue I wanted fast reload and I don't have any PETG. Well here it is. with no barrels
Posted Image
with barrels
I made them short but just long enough to fit stefans and stock darts.
Posted Image
front on look
Posted Image
and the shells
Posted Image
I made around three sets of shells.
to coupler it its pretty simple just cut here were the line on the turret comes out of it were it meets the barrel. then glue the coupleres on.
Posted Image
awsomeness picture
Posted Image

Questions?Comments?flames?

Edited by nerfer63, 20 April 2009 - 07:18 PM.

#2 Samzilla

Samzilla

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 05:22 PM

Nice Job. You could however had made it rear loading to decrease reload time also.
BAFF WTB Airtanks, pumps, airgun stuff

#3 nerfer63

nerfer63

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 05:26 PM

Nice Job. You could however had made it rear loading to decrease reload time also.

I couldn't becasue the coupler makes the barrel to far away from the rear to be able to rear load it.

#4 TantumBull

TantumBull

• Moderators
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 05:29 PM

I couldn't becasue the coupler makes the barrel to far away from the rear to be able to rear load it.

He's saying you should have done that instead of couplering it, not both. The "also" at the end does make what he's saying a bit confusing, though.

I personally would have just made it rear loading, as pushing a dart into a barrel is a hell of a lot faster then pulling out a barrel and putting a new one in or put a new dart into the one you pulled out. Your barrels also look extremely crooked.

Anyways, if it works for you, than good job. It definitely wouldn't work for me, though.

Edited by TantumBull, 19 April 2009 - 05:30 PM.

#5 anon-dude

anon-dude

• Banned
  • 46 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 05:41 PM

Good job. You also could have cut the couplers in half an only use 3 couplers instead of all6.

Anyway good job!
"Its not illegal...just extremely erotic like masturbating on an airplane" - The Hangover...FTW

A.K.A. NarcolepticPenguin on NR

Zmandudesk82: "@Qwear: Nice name. I'm glad to see the NIC being open to people who are... different."

#6 nerfer63

nerfer63

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 05:42 PM

He's saying you should have done that instead of couplering it, not both. The "also" at the end does make what he's saying a bit confusing, though.

I personally would have just made it rear loading, as pushing a dart into a barrel is a hell of a lot faster then pulling out a barrel and putting a new one in or put a new dart into the one you pulled out. Your barrels also look extremely crooked.

Anyways, if it works for you, than good job. It definitely wouldn't work for me, though.

I know the barrels are crooked I couplered it becasue I can't cut anything straight. And it would take alot of work and time to do it because cpvc does not fit down the original barrels like PETG does.

#7 StealthMan

StealthMan

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 285 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 06:46 PM

Does PETG fit down the airzone arrow storm barrels?
<!--quoteo(post=212906:date=Feb 16 2009, 06:30 PM:name=TantumBull)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TantumBull @ Feb 16 2009, 06:30 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I'm not ashamed to admit that I have tried to eat my stefans. They just looked so yummy.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

NERF<b>STRONG</b> #108

#8 1337

• Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 06:47 PM

Yes.
Join the REVOLUTION!

#9 StealthMan

StealthMan

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 285 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 06:48 PM

Yes.

Thank you. TO TRU!!
<!--quoteo(post=212906:date=Feb 16 2009, 06:30 PM:name=TantumBull)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TantumBull @ Feb 16 2009, 06:30 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I'm not ashamed to admit that I have tried to eat my stefans. They just looked so yummy.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

NERF<b>STRONG</b> #108

#10 PointBlank

PointBlank

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 10:37 PM

Ranges?
You can agree with me.... or you can be wrong.

My Latest Mods
The Cyclops
Pointblank Titan

#11 nerfer63

nerfer63

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 11:02 PM

Ranges?

It will hit around 70 feet.

#12 Skorpion

Skorpion

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 06:09 PM

Nice job, but not the cleanest work but as long as the gun still fire and is ok, your good

#13 Nerf Bros

Nerf Bros

• Members
  • 309 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 06:56 PM

Bery, Bery good idea, not a perfect execution, but in a way a ghetto version of Coops mod, cheaper but still with a fast reload. Now please fix your spelling. CoC, buddy, at 52ish posts you should have already seen the crap others get themselves into with poor grammar and spelling. I ain't trying to sound like an admin, but I pity the people who don't learn to proofread before they post.
We have no sig.

#14 nerfer63

nerfer63

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 07:20 PM

Bery, Bery good idea, not a perfect execution, but in a way a ghetto version of Coops mod, cheaper but still with a fast reload. Now please fix your spelling. CoC, buddy, at 52ish posts you should have already seen the crap others get themselves into with poor grammar and spelling. I ain't trying to sound like an admin, but I pity the people who don't learn to proofread before they post.

Not to start anything but I didn't see anything wrong with my post. And is the Bery good on purpose.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users