302 replies to this topic

#201 iMod1

iMod1

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 11:42 AM

I actually did hear Ice's chair.
-iMod
A computer once beat me at chess, but after that it was no match for me at kick boxing.

#202 Darken

Darken

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 11:45 AM

By far the best podcast yet. Keep up the good work! (Get Angel on it)

#203 mystefansdontflystraight

mystefansdontflystraight

• Members
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 11:47 AM

I agree that that was the best one: Talio, you are hillarious. I really want to hear the uncut version with all of your cursing.
Brit: Hillarious too. You saying bumconkers on the podcast just made my day. It's really cool to see how nerfing differs from continent to continent.
Ice: Im the guy up in canada with the crossbow that is pretty much cut in half....
QUOTE(Blacksunshine @ Dec 24 2009, 02:15 PM) View Post

QUOTE(white moonlight @ Dec 23 2009, 01:29 PM) View Post

It's just screaming to be rearloading...

I seen a movie about that once.

#204 Split

Split

• Members
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 11:58 AM

I would actually be interested in seeing Angel on one of these. Probably shouldn't be one that I'm on in though.
For anyone who hasn't heard:
Posted Image
Ice haz raider.
Teehee.

#205 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 05:30 PM

Finally finished it today. Yay, I got a shout out.
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#206 TED

TED

In Brightest Prawn, in Darkest Shrimp...

• Administrators
  • 1,338 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 07:29 PM

Ice dominated youtube. Now he's dominated podcast! What's next for the young prodigy.

Really good podcast overall. The water bottle moment was definitely one of the funniest nerf related things I've ever encountered. Fucking 20 minutes later I was still giggling about it on the ride home with OMC.
Star Wars can go fuck itself.

#207 Wes7143

Wes7143

• Members
  • 758 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 07:30 PM

Ice dominated youtube. Now he's dominated podcast! What's next for the young prodigy.

Radio and Television.
QUOTE(VengefulWaffle)
Get off my boyfriend

If at first you don't succeed, add more epoxy.

#208 Chris is cool

Chris is cool

• Banned
  • 174 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 07:41 PM

He's a fucking person. (Sorry if you were being sarcastic).

After listening to several podcasts, I now realize what goes on through the minds of the people who speak or take part in them. Talio, a person who to me was just the one who pissed me off in the shoutbox at FU, spoke in podcast 5. That was great for me. I thought he was a complete ass in and out, but now I realized he has to be on several occasions to keep crap in line.

The podcasts are

1) Entertaining

2) Realistic

3) Legitimate

These podcasts are great for everyone in the community, and to those who par-take in these wonderful things you do a great job.

Edited by Chris is cool, 15 June 2009 - 07:41 PM.

#209 Jedijoe9

Jedijoe9

• Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 09:01 PM

I heart Badwrench.

Me too. Don rocks.

I'm finally able to get on the internet here (56k ftw?) and I'm pretty fucking pumped to listen to the podcast based on the comments so far.
"If you watch jaws backwards it's about a huge shark that throws up so many people that they need to open a beach."

I nerf like a four year old.

#210 TantumBull

TantumBull

• Moderators
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 11:21 PM

Twitch: ...well I wasn't actually drunk, I mean I drove home afterwards.
Ice: (in a quiet voice) That never stopped Talio...
Talio: Fuck you.

You guys are awesome.

#211 Mr BadWrench

Mr BadWrench

• Members
  • 781 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 12:02 AM

Im really annoyed by this rumor of some sort of "uncensored version"

I did not censor anyone.
i removed a shitload of incoherent banter, some forum politics (which talio did not want recorded) a bunch of vibrator chair hum, Talio repeating himself over and over and Brit AND Talio telling Ice to shut up a half a dozen times for interrupting them. After the podcast was over I recorded Twitch, Brit and I chatting about video games for a few minutes. theres nothing hidden, extra or missing. Most of which was deleted permanently before I even started editing for time and adding music.

you guys are all pining for 5min of audio and a fucking hour of what is basically white noise.

Why would I censor ANYONE? talio said fuck twice before the theme song was done playing.

If I get one more request for the "raw audo" from someone who is not on the foamtalk team Im going to have to strangle someone...
NerfChat IRC Chatroom Click to chat!

#212 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 02:23 AM

I can officially confirm two things. To understand this you have to understand that Wrench was joking that he was gonna make me sound like an asshole on purpose, which he did not.

So:

1. Everything I wanted to say got in there, including the political shit that I thought he would cut out. Also, I don't curse nearly as much when I'm physically talking. As most of you wouldn't believe, I have a mother and she's an nice christian lady that labors day and night how I actually turned out, so I don't curse nearly as much.

2. Said mother repeats herself even more then I do, so I inadvertently say the same thing over and over again without even realizing it. I actually was not surprised when Wrench said that but at the same point, fuck him, casue I don't know when I do it.

Most of what got cut was in fact us telling Ice to shut up, but regardless, I would do a podcast every week with the guy.

I had so much fun doing this that I'm gonna start hosting my own podcast show produced by the same people who produce Foamcast, so look forward to that. I'm gonna try to pull strings and get people onto my cast that wouldn't normally do it. I've got pretty much the whole summer booked already, but I'm serious. If you think that you should be part of this and I've looked over you, please, please, please contact me at the new cast email - talio.podcast@gmail.com.

Talio.

Ps. I've been heavily drinking so pardon any really bad grammar or stupidity errors.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#213 BritNerfMogul

BritNerfMogul

• Members
  • 560 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 05:10 AM

Now my vacation is over, I can voice my opinions over this podcast:

1. I FUCKING LOVED IT! I can't wait to do another one.

2. Thanks for all the nice comments guys, we had fun

3. Ice, SHUT THE HELL UP AND LET ME FINISH!! Oh, and well done on getting the raider.

4. If anyone wants to ask me anything about British nerfing, drop me a PM.

#214 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 12:20 PM

.... but I'm serious. .... talio.podcast@gmail.com.

Seriously....you have the email already? I need to get a breathalizer for your modem.

#215 atomatron

atomatron

• Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 12:59 PM

This last one was pretty good, it was interesting to hear how Britnerf does things over there.

Looking forwards to the next one, please update the subtitle when you add it.

Edited by atomatron, 16 June 2009 - 01:00 PM.

Perche Germolgi. [Because it shoots]

Rainbow Clan

#216 Carbon

Carbon

Contriberator

• Moderators
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 11:24 AM

Wow, the word filter even works on the podcast.

I've only just started listening, mainly because I've tried listening to other community podcasts in the past, and they were just painful to listen to. Definitely not the case here...excellent work, everyone. From the content to the conversation to the editing, it was a great listen. Looking forward to the next one.
Hello. I am Indigo of the Rainbow Clan. You Nerfed my father. Prepare to die.

#217 Jedijoe9

Jedijoe9

• Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 09:05 PM

Wow, I thoroughly enjoyed episode five.It was really sort of the embodiment of what I imagined a nerf podcast to be. Talio and Brit really made it for me-- I actually giggled with glee when I first heard Brit's kickass accent.

I'm also swearing off blasters that shoot more than sixty feet. Nice job all!
"If you watch jaws backwards it's about a huge shark that throws up so many people that they need to open a beach."

I nerf like a four year old.

#218 A side of nerf

A side of nerf

Georgia Nerf Lives

• Members
  • 755 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 09:10 PM

These podcasts saved me from the monotony of a 7 hour road trip.
Great idea guys!
Southeast Nerf Contingent

#219 AssassinNF

AssassinNF

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 11:15 PM

I listened to all of Ep5, and it was great.

I was nearing the end of it, and I was loving it, and then all of a sudden Brit mentioned the Creamsicle, and it made my day. Thank you so much guys, keep up the awesome work.

Probably dead by now, or something.

#220 Colbs

Colbs

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 07:50 PM

The Podcasts are excellent, except fucking Quicktime wont let me save a file unless I "upgrade to quicktime pro" . :angry: this is BS

#221 Wisp

Wisp

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 07:52 PM

The Podcasts are excellent, except fucking Quicktime wont let me save a file unless I "upgrade to quicktime pro" . :angry: this is BS

If you're on mozilla, hit ctrl s. Done.

Edited by Wisp, 18 June 2009 - 07:53 PM.

#222 Gazoo

Gazoo

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 09:29 PM

Finally listened to number 5. Gotten much better guys. Keep up the good work.
groove- Blatant asshattery will not be tolerated

#223 ice

ice

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 09:06 AM

Radio and Television.

:mellow:

Can't wait to record the next one.
<!--quoteo(post=206428:date=Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM:name=Mukersman)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mukersman @ Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Turd stefans. When I pulled these out of the pillow case i was just like, what... the... fuck...
Muker
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#224 Gazoo

Gazoo

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 04:50 PM

So when do we get a new episode? Let's hear some stories of the recent wars. I live in Oregon, so not to many wars going on around here.
groove- Blatant asshattery will not be tolerated

#225 Captain Scottland

Captain Scottland

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 11:56 PM

So, I am relatively new to NERF and really only play with my friends. However, these podcasts and the war stories especially really have me itching to do a major war. I think these podcasts are a very positive thing for this hobby. Keep up the good work fellas and soon NERF will be the biggest hobby in the world.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users