Poster Child For The Chronically Angry

by Vacc - May 13, 2001

No replies to this topic

#1 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 23 February 2004 - 04:55 PM

Well, I'm told that my name is still FAR from being profanity in several countries and territories, so I suppose I don't have ample excuse to quit...yet. While I'm still around I think I should tackle a topic that really pisses me, and several of my contemporaries, off quite a bit. It seems that a lot of the people I run across on these and other nerf bulletin boards are quite angry with me for reasons I can neither comprehend nor help.

Let me start from the beginning. A few of my friends and I were the first members of the Nerf list-serve (Stefan, Spoon, and I) and have since had hands in the creations of select parts of the online nerf community. We've gained distinction for this and a few frenzied youths have actually taken to calling us "Nerf Gods". I neither created nor encouraged this title, but it seems my friends and I are being held responsible. I think it's just as ridiculous as the next guy, but for some reason some rambunctious shits are calling us sacrilegious, presumptuous and unqualified. So take this as a message to only those few. Fuck you. It's not your duty or your right to criticize me, or anyone else, based upon the accolades, no matter how misguided, we receive. So you don't like the fact that I'm better known within the nerf community. Tough shit. So you don't like the fact that I've proven myself through time and toile. Oh fucking well! Guess what, petty mockery of me when you THINK I'm not around will not grant you recognition or respect. I am and will continue to be superior to any and all of the people this article is addressing in the eyes of every other nerfer on these damn boards. Go ahead, try me.
But don't despair, there's hope yet. Two years ago I took a trip across this damn land, all the way from New Jersey to Southern California to do nothing more then nerf with the best Nerfers I could find. We called it Armageddon. Well, this summer we're having a similar party in the gold-diggingest state in the union, and you're invited asshole. You, the one with the excessive scoffing problem, come on down and war with the so-called "Nerf Gods". If you ever want to dethrone our asses now is the time. Spoon, Ozzy, the horsemen (including me), and a slew of other old school nerf jocks are holding the single most excessively nerfed-out war in the history of this damn sport, and you have the chance to route the damn thing. So if you are EVER going to talk shit to any of us, you better be there. Well, at least that's my opinion. And again, this animosity is directed solely at those who hold me responsible for items that are beyond my control...have a nice day.
Vacc
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users