The Messiah

42 replies to this topic

#1 numa-t49

numa-t49

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 02:18 PM

Posted Image
This is the Messiah. I love this thing. It has an Ice Cpvc breach and a Rf20 integration.
Ranges are about 80 for the main gun and like 30-35 for the Rf20.
Comments, Questions, Suggestions?

#2 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 02:34 PM

I'm sorry, but that is not worthy of the name of our Lord. Other then that, it's cool.

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#3 Crankymonky

Crankymonky

It's The Dean!

• Members
  • 687 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 02:37 PM

Please don't use ice's name in vain.

It's offensive

Edited by Crankymonky, 08 April 2009 - 02:38 PM.

Tyranny Response Team

#4 sputnik

sputnik

• Members
  • 911 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 02:39 PM

I agree with Talio, this is not worthy of ice's name.
tcambre on IRC.

<3

#5 Zorns Lemma

Zorns Lemma

Sir Scrt

• Moderators
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 02:40 PM

I didn't know ice made a CPVC breach. What part of the penal code does "CPVC" fall under?
"In short, the same knowledge that underlies the ability to produce correct judgement is also the knowledge that underlies the ability to recognize correct judgement. To lack the former is to be deficient in the latter."
Kruger and Dunning (1999)

#6 imperious

imperious

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 02:42 PM

Cool, good job how strong is the integration.

#7 hereticorp

hereticorp

• Members
  • 621 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 02:42 PM

This is the Messiah. I love this thing. It has an Ice Cpvc breach and a Rf20 integration.

What is with this trend of naming utterly shit mods? That looks horrid.

That's also singled, which is not a breech, it's a muzzle loader.

The RF20 looks like you sort of rested the longshot on and applied glue. No points for style.

#8 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 02:44 PM

I didn't know ice made a CPVC breach. What part of the penal code does "CPVC" fall under?

This is probably the funniest post I've seen on these forums in about two years.

I have no comments regarding your longshot thing.
SexD Warves

#9 hereticorp

hereticorp

• Members
  • 621 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 02:53 PM

Every crop of FNGs seems to bear a dozen who think that, because they can squeeze a tube of Goop or unroll some e-tape (yet couldn't use a search function to find their own ass), what they have done deserves recognition as "innovation" ...

Not only that, but they also think that every glue-together POS mod deserves a name, which is patently untrue.

#10 numa-t49

numa-t49

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 02:53 PM

1)Honestly I did not Know What to call the breach
2) i COULDENT THINK OF A BETTER NAME
3) Yes it is a Rf20 Glued on. Tt is almost inpossible to attach it any other way because of the trigger.
4) I just finished it last night and have not done any work on apperaences yet. Sorry it does not look good but it is way better than a Dtg integration: 20 shots and no primeing after every shot

#11 flyingchicken

flyingchicken

• Members
  • 414 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 02:56 PM

4) I just finished it last night and have not done any work on apperaences yet. Sorry it does not look good but it is way better than a Dtg integration: 20 shots and no primeing after every shot

True, you get 20 quick shots, but then you have to reload and pump again. With a DTG, it's easy to reload, the priming takes less then a second, and it gets better ranges.
I am so omniscient; if there was to be two omnisciences, I would be both!

#12 hereticorp

hereticorp

• Members
  • 621 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 02:56 PM

3) Yes it is a Rf20 Glued on. Tt is almost inpossible to attach it any other way because of the trigger.

1) That's nice, IT'S NOT A BREECH. Breaches open in the middle for darts to be loaded.

2) YOUR MOD DOES NOT DESERVE A NAME. Names go to incredible mods.

3) Then maybe another gun would have worked better, and you can do a LOT more than that with the RF20

4) No, but OVER 9000 PUMPS between you splattering your load all over. Not to mention reload time. Which the LS already has issues with being as it's singled.

Grade: FAIL.

Edited by hereticorp, 08 April 2009 - 02:59 PM.

#13 NerfRogue83

NerfRogue83

• Members
  • 646 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 03:00 PM

inpossible?.......Oh, impossible....ok, I get it now. You may want to consult a Thesaurus or dictionary in the future bro. Just a thought. Any internal mods to the RF20?
IRC chat: louiec3-- he offered $500 for someone to build a bomb he could send to his ex wife
Rknight-- wow......N9---your dad is in trouble now!

#14 numa-t49

numa-t49

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 03:03 PM

I understand it sucks mod wise, and it does not deserve a name i will be taking that back. Also I do not own a Dtg at the current moment otherwise i would have used that.
For my Purposes at the current moment it is a good gun (I play with people who dont mod their guns) I will be fixing it up probably with a Dtg integration for Apoc 09.

#15 soccerbeast003

soccerbeast003

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 03:07 PM

I understand it sucks mod wise, and it does not deserve a name i will be taking that back. Also I do not own a Dtg at the current moment otherwise i would have used that.
For my Purposes at the current moment it is a good gun (I play with people who dont mod their guns) I will be fixing it up probably with a Dtg integration for Apoc 09.

If the mod sucks, then why post a new topic?
Christine Everheart: You've been called the Da Vinci of our time. What do you say to that?

Tony Stark: Absolutely ridiculous. I don't paint.

#16 numa-t49

numa-t49

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 03:09 PM

Because I wanted some sort of imput on the gun.

#17 NerfRogue83

NerfRogue83

• Members
  • 646 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 03:11 PM

Because I wanted some sort of imput on the gun.

Be carefull what you wish for---sometimes you actully get it. Use this experience to do it better next time, thats all.
IRC chat: louiec3-- he offered $500 for someone to build a bomb he could send to his ex wife

#18 numa-t49

numa-t49

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 03:13 PM

Will do. Just got alittle jumpy with the posting.

#19 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 03:15 PM

I understand it sucks mod wise, and it does not deserve a name i will be taking that back.

Don't let other people's opinions of YOUR gun influence the way you feel about it. Obviously you thought it was cool enough to name it when you finished it so why does it matter what anyone else thinks of it?

You should be open to new ideas and constructive criticism but not twenty people bashing you because they don't like your gun or the way you posted it. If it's good enough for you nobody else should be able to change that, especially by just saying your mod is shit.
SexD Warves

#20 numa-t49

numa-t49

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 03:17 PM

I understand it sucks mod wise, and it does not deserve a name i will be taking that back.

Don't let other people's opinions of YOUR gun influence the way you feel about it. Obviously you thought it was cool enough to name it when you finished it so why does it matter what anyone else thinks of it?

You should be open to new ideas and constructive criticism but not twenty people bashing you because they don't like your gun or the way you posted it. If it's good enough for you nobody else should be able to change that, especially by just saying your mod is shit.

Thanks

#21 NerfRogue83

NerfRogue83

• Members
  • 646 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 03:19 PM

Will do. Just got alittle jumpy with the posting.

Well, that happens. Just take your time on the next one, that way you can present yourself and your creation in a more prepared manor. Keep tring, and perhaps think for a little longer before introducing a new project. A write up or post on a fully finished unit is usually a bit more accepted than a quickly thrown together-unfinished one.

#22 numa-t49

numa-t49

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 03:22 PM

Will do.

#23 ninja mods

ninja mods

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 07:51 PM

Wow! I was just reading all the posts and was just laughing to myself at how you railed into him.(rofl)
i have to agree that this mod has absolutely no reason to take the lords name in vain(no I'm not talking about ice's)

#24 Disturbed

Disturbed

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 08:17 PM

GAH!! Attack! You men come with me, Jackson, take the bamfing elites around left flank!

Lets not be to rude, please. Thank you NerfRouge for helping this guy out (everybody else... Don't get offended or anything)

*Static* Sir, Jacksons down I repeat, Jacksons down!!
Shit-takii mushrooms, I got to go!
If you nerf in Washington, I am a host of SANO, Seattle Area Nerf Out. PM me, would love to add you to the Washington nerf crew.

#25 NerfRogue83

NerfRogue83

• Members
  • 646 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 08:25 PM

GAH!! Attack! You men come with me, Jackson, take the bamfing elites around left flank!

Lets not be to rude, please. Thank you NerfRouge for helping this guy out (everybody else... Don't get offended or anything)

*Static* Sir, Jacksons down I repeat, Jacksons down!!
Shit-takii mushrooms, I got to go!

Thank you Disturbed, I do what I can. The kid just needs some patience and encouragement.--Rogue

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users