Vulcan Ammo Box Idea

hmmm

3 replies to this topic

#1 pokemaster

pokemaster

• Banned
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 08:24 AM

the new nerf n-strike ammo box might be able to hold belts and be attached by jb weld thats my idea

Edited by pokemaster, 07 April 2009 - 08:24 AM.

92% of teens would cry if Miley Cyrus was about to jump off a building.
If you are part of the 8% who would say "Jump B****, JUMP!!!!" . . .
Copy and paste this in your signature

olg guns or new nerf is the beat buzzbee sucks if you agree copy and paste this to your sig

#2 death by cheez

death by cheez

• Members
  • 758 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 08:34 AM

Grammar, punctuation and spelling dude. Yours sucks, so you might need to go get some sense in these areas.

And the Ammo Boxes are just cheap little plastic terds, the won't stand up well to roughing around or being dropped.

http://fairview.dead...eadfrontier.com

Great game, zombie apocalypse MMORPG. I'm acer34p3r on there.

#3 DflyDen

DflyDen

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 08:53 AM

(This thread may not get far, but I a have idea for a upgraded Vulcan box, so I'll state it here instead of starting a new thread)

I'm modding a Firefly to use a Vulcan belt, and it crossed my mind a clear or smoked plastic Vulcan ammo box and belt would be a cool upgrade for the Vulcan. You could mod the latch that hold the belt in place with the light from the FireFly and then fire use the glow darts. It's not a mod you could easily do on you own, but Hasbro could knock off a clear Vulcan belt, and box, in no time.

Just a thought.
"The gods that smiled when you were born, are laughing now" - My favorite fortune cookie saying. I really got this.

#4 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 09:46 AM

I hate this forum.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users