Photo

Where To Get Red Fbr Online?

21 replies to this topic

#1 nerfnrg

nerfnrg

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 05:08 PM

I been searching for red fbr online for a very long time since I don't like gray and black FBR because they are hard to find at wars(for some people). I know people such as FA and Modman sell red FBR here on Nerfhaven but my parents are stalker-free-freaks and I can't give away any personal info such as address or name or phone number or anything like that so I cannot buy FBR on the 'Haven. I have Google and Yahoo searched for red FBR and I have found nothing. If anyone could give me a link to red FBR online, not from Nerfhaven, that would be very nice. Thanks.

~nrg
Snake51886~ "Beware everyone...t2 has openly admitted to fucking 14 year olds...."
VindictivePancake~ "i've seen hot 10 year olds" - T2heavy
t2hevey~ "yupp"

(\ /)
(='.'=) <--Me
(")_(")

#2 1337

• Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 05:20 PM

Doesn't ModMan sell his foam on ebay? That's a bit more of a secure trade. If you are looking for easy-to-find foam, SwiFTNerF sells some great white foam on ebay too.
Join the REVOLUTION!

#3 TantumBull

TantumBull

• Moderators
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 05:23 PM

I been searching for red fbr online for a very long time since I don't like gray and black FBR because they are hard to find at wars(for some people). I know people such as FA and Modman sell red FBR here on Nerfhaven but my parents are stalker-free-freaks and I can't give away any personal info such as address or name or phone number or anything like that so I cannot buy FBR on the 'Haven. I have Google and Yahoo searched for red FBR and I have found nothing. If anyone could give me a link to red FBR online, not from Nerfhaven, that would be very nice. Thanks.

~nrg

You'd either have to custom order the foam or get ridiculously lucky. To aid your searches though, the foam they used was intended to be used in the concrete industry, not your normal caulk saving application. Also, will your parents let you go through ebay? Because you can get MM foam that way too (if he ever gets back in stock). Also, Angel has been out of red FBR for a while.

#4 nerfnrg

nerfnrg

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 05:31 PM

My parents don't really trust ebay either. So the only choice I have now is to either buy it from ebay or jsut get grey, white, or black foam?

~nrg
Snake51886~ "Beware everyone...t2 has openly admitted to fucking 14 year olds...."
t2hevey~ "yupp"

(\ /)
(='.'=) <--Me
(")_(")

#5 PointBlank

PointBlank

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 05:50 PM

Perhaps this will provide the info you are looking for...
http://nerfhaven.com...3619&hl=red fbr

Edited by PointBlank, 06 April 2009 - 05:51 PM.

You can agree with me.... or you can be wrong.

My Latest Mods
The Cyclops
Pointblank Titan

#6 Blacksunshine

Blacksunshine

• Members
  • 948 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 08:10 PM

My parents don't really trust ebay either. So the only choice I have now is to either buy it from ebay or jsut get grey, white, or black foam?

~nrg

Tell your parents to pull their heads out of their asses and get with the modern times.
Paypal secures your information so you can send money without worry of someone stealing your shit.

If you HAVE to have red FBR there are sources readily available. If you can't line up with their terms of sale then you are shit out of luck.
Forgive my spelling and grammar. I post from my cell phone a lot. Sometimes when I'm on the can at work.

#7 Shrub

Shrub

• Banned
  • 862 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 08:54 AM

Here is a place thanks Tantum Bull for saying concrete industry becuase then I found this in like a minute.
http://www.bracingsy...&ig=Backer Rods
Favorite Quotes:
Sorry to hear that man, it's like that one famous bumper sticker, "Shit Happens"
it still seems that your balls drop very rapidly

#8 Hipponater

Hipponater

• Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 11:23 AM

Here is a place thanks Tantum Bull for saying concrete industry becuase then I found this in like a minute.

It looks good, except for this:

A shipping charge of $20.00 will be assessed on all orders less than $100.00 within continental United States. Returns are handled on a case by case basis. If you are unhappy with the performance of any product or there is a malfunction please contact us 1-800-501-7150.

Also, I think they have the McMaster kind of shipping, they tell you when the bill comes.

Edited by Hipponater, 11 April 2009 - 11:24 AM.

#9 TantumBull

TantumBull

• Moderators
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 02:23 PM

How the hell did you do that?! I've spent like an hour searching and using the concrete industry and other variation/synonyms as key words! Great find, except for the shipping part. I may order a sample at some point.

Edited by TantumBull, 11 April 2009 - 02:23 PM.

#10 Wes7143

Wes7143

• Members
  • 758 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 02:45 PM

It looks good, except for this:

A shipping charge of $20.00 will be assessed on all orders less than $100.00 within continental United States. Returns are handled on a case by case basis. If you are unhappy with the performance of any product or there is a malfunction please contact us 1-800-501-7150.

Also, I think they have the McMaster kind of shipping, they tell you when the bill comes.

Still, that's $30 for 100', or $40 for 200', or $50 for 300'.

Even if it didn't have that policy, the shipping would still come out to around $20, because spools are so darn big.
QUOTE(VengefulWaffle)
Get off my boyfriend

If at first you don't succeed, add more epoxy.

#11 TantumBull

TantumBull

• Moderators
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 05:43 PM

http://nerfhaven.com...30

#12 zach attack

zach attack

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 06:33 PM

If you're interested in green foam go here.

#13 Wes7143

Wes7143

• Members
  • 758 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 08:57 PM

If you're interested in green foam go here.

I think they mean "green" as in safe for the environment, not color.
QUOTE(VengefulWaffle)
Get off my boyfriend

If at first you don't succeed, add more epoxy.

#14 Icespartan 1114

Icespartan 1114

Do NOT buy/sell with me

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 934 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 02:46 AM

I'll shoot em' and email and find out.
QUOTE(Zaxbys @ Mar 2 2009, 02:08 PM) View Post
I won't be there til about 1-2...

Church... gotta soak up that Jesus!

NERFSTRONG #51

#15 Blacksunshine

Blacksunshine

• Members
  • 948 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 05:02 AM

I'll shoot em' and email and find out.

yes the term "green" generally means that its eco safe. thats why the term green is in "". the stuff i used to sell was called "green" foam.
Forgive my spelling and grammar. I post from my cell phone a lot. Sometimes when I'm on the can at work.

#16 Icespartan 1114

Icespartan 1114

Do NOT buy/sell with me

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 934 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 03:40 PM

Yea, I sent an email and its colored gray.... dammit.
QUOTE(Zaxbys @ Mar 2 2009, 02:08 PM) View Post
I won't be there til about 1-2...

Church... gotta soak up that Jesus!

NERFSTRONG #51

#17 Lt Stefan

Lt Stefan

• Members
  • 892 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 03:41 PM

Well green darts would surely stand out in grass

#18 nerfnrg

nerfnrg

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 04:05 PM

Did you not read the previous posts? That "green" foam is actually gray. Icespartan emailed the company and they said it is gray.

~nrg
t2hevey~ "yupp"

(\ /)
(='.'=) <--Me
(")_(")

#19 TantumBull

TantumBull

• Moderators
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 05:26 PM

Did you not read the previous posts? That "green" foam is actually gray. Icespartan emailed the company and they said it is gray.

~nrg

He was just saying in general, why the hell would you want green foam, because the whole reason this came up was because someone was interested in getting green foam. I'd have to agree with him on this. The point of getting red or white foam is that it stands out against the grass. Green would only be helpful on concrete or woodchips.

#20 Lt Stefan

Lt Stefan

• Members
  • 892 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 06:32 PM

~nrg

He was just saying in general, why the hell would you want green foam, because the whole reason this came up was because someone was interested in getting green foam. I'd have to agree with him on this. The point of getting red or white foam is that it stands out against the grass. Green would only be helpful on concrete or woodchips.

Exactly. I would like to know though-- has anyone bout the Bracing Systems foam?

#21 Alkorion

Alkorion

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 06:39 PM

~nrg

Exactly. I would like to know though-- has anyone bout the Bracing Systems foam?

Yes. I did, and it was NOT red. (which still pisses me off) but at least now you won't waste your money, right? If you want more info on the stuff they sent me, look over here.

Edited by Alkorion, 19 April 2009 - 06:40 PM.

/ /~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\ \
|"Say hello, to my little Brute!"|
\ \~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/ /

#22 Lt Stefan

Lt Stefan

• Members
  • 892 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 06:45 PM

Ok thank you. I was going to buy 1500' of the stuff.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users