Blast Fire

need help agian

6 replies to this topic

#1 nerfer63

nerfer63

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 04:07 PM

Okay so my other quetion has been answered but another question I have is a problem with the sealing of the thing that you cock on the blast fire. The problem is once I get it past three tanks it leaks all the air out from all the tanks and I was wondreing if there was a way to fix the sealing problem. here is a picture its the part with the big orange button when you see that part its the part that has all the cuts in it it comes out but mine ahs a sealing problem. please help. look in my second post for more info.

Edited by nerfer63, 04 April 2009 - 06:17 PM.

#2 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 04:58 PM

Did you damage the tanks?
There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

#3 TantumBull

TantumBull

• Moderators
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 05:40 PM

Try taking out that white piece that moves back with each trigger pull and lubing it with some silicone grease, or if you don't have any, silicone spray (won't work as well as the grease for this). Also try spraying silicone spray into the tanks, pressurizing them, and then shooting the chemicals back out in the form of vapor.

#4 nerfer63

nerfer63

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 06:02 PM

Just so you guys know what i am talking about it is this
Posted Image
and when its in
Posted Image
thanks for the advice bob.

Edited by nerfer63, 04 April 2009 - 06:48 PM.

#5 TantumBull

TantumBull

• Moderators
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 07:52 PM

Umm, how the hell are you going to troubleshoot if the tanks are ripped off?

Just saw the date on the picture, nevermind.

Edited by TantumBull, 04 April 2009 - 07:53 PM.

#6 nerfer63

nerfer63

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 08:24 PM

actually you are right tantum my camera's date is messed up I am planning on rerunning some new tubes because its not going to be in the blastfire shell anymore because I got mad at it because I couldn't get it all back together and then the leak happened. so my question still remains how to get it to seal properly.

#7 nerfnut23

nerfnut23

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 10:43 PM

Wrap the end of the cocking bar in teflon tape. It should help, the problem probably is either that, or the tubing in tank three is damaged. Check the seals, do the bubble test.
American society: A legitimate clusterfuck since 1965.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users