Anyone play Garrys Mod?
"I'm willing to bet he will never "Own A Beaver""
-Mr BadWrench

#2 neonpistols

neonpistols

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 03:14 PM

My friends got it. It's really fun to mess around with.
"All I'm gonna do is just go on and do what I feel" - Jimi Hendrix

#3 nerfkid3

nerfkid3

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 03:43 PM

I used to but my comp crashed and never got it again.
92% of teens have moved on to rap.
If you are part of the 8% who still listen to "real music",
copy and paste this into your signature

#4 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 05:35 PM

Its fun to mess around on, but I much prefer Half Life 2. I mean, its just another copy of the source engine that I have.
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#5 Renegademilitia15

Renegademilitia15

• Members
  • 516 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 04:00 PM

Yeah, I agree with ^^ but it was still way awesome to create a million zombies, and then shoot/ run over/ blow up/ and flail them all with gman. :)
Singled RFS
FA_24's response to Ice's back pain thread:

I used to have that problem until I got circumcised. 15 pounds later I was able to stand up straight.

#6 Mukersman

Mukersman

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 04:14 PM

I have a few questions, Gmod is the thing that allows you to build stuff in HL2? Also, is it an add-on type mod for HL2, or is it standalone? Also I'm guessing it's free since it's a mod right? Final thing, Orange box is pc only right? Thanks.

Edited by Mukersman, 03 April 2009 - 04:14 PM.

#7 NerfCrazy

NerfCrazy

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 04:51 PM

I have a few questions, Gmod is the thing that allows you to build stuff in HL2? Also, is it an add-on type mod for HL2, or is it standalone? Also I'm guessing it's free since it's a mod right? Final thing, Orange box is pc only right? Thanks.

Orange box if for the xbox 360 too. Gmod isn't free but you can buy it from steam.

#8 bigred1rifleman

bigred1rifleman

• Members
  • 414 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 06:58 PM

I play garry's mod. My name's in my signature, and my steam ID is 5websters, although the server I usually play on is password protected for \-FL-\ (the best clan in GMod :D ).

Gmod allows you to manipulate objects from HL2, CSS, etc.. You have to buy it with one of those games, unless you already have one of those games, then it's $10. Orange box can be played on: PS2 (I think), PS3, XBox, XBox 360, and PC.

~F!nnster

Edited by bigred1rifleman, 04 April 2009 - 07:03 PM.

#9 Mukersman

Mukersman

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 10:38 PM

Thanks.

#10 Robonerfer1

Robonerfer1

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 03:01 AM

I play garry's mod. My name's in my signature, and my steam ID is 5websters, although the server I usually play on is password protected for \-FL-\ (the best clan in GMod :o ).

Gmod allows you to manipulate objects from HL2, CSS, etc.. You have to buy it with one of those games, unless you already have one of those games, then it's $10. Orange box can be played on: PS2 (I think), PS3, XBox, XBox 360, and PC.

~F!nnster

The full orange box is not on xbox 1 or ps2. xbox has hl2 and ps2 has hl1, but the full orange box is only on ps3, 360 and pc.
XBL GT: XPwNaGexDuDex12 add me
QUOTE(OfAllTheNerf @ Mar 29 2008, 04:11 PM) View Post

Yeah, it also helps if your nuts are made of steel. Or atleast as hard as steel, to ensure that you can shoot far enough.

#11 bigred1rifleman

bigred1rifleman

• Members
  • 414 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 07:47 AM

I play garry's mod. My name's in my signature, and my steam ID is 5websters, although the server I usually play on is password protected for \-FL-\ (the best clan in GMod :P ).

~F!nnster

The full orange box is not on xbox 1 or ps2. xbox has hl2 and ps2 has hl1, but the full orange box is only on ps3, 360 and pc.

Orange box as in "Portal", "Half Life", and "Team Fortress"? I've played that on PS2 I think (maybe it was PS3, though, I forget).

~F!nnster

#12 JATDO

JATDO

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 11:42 AM

Its so much fun to fool around in :(
I suck at animating in it, but there are a few people who are amazing at gmod animation.
I remember when some girl in my English 101 class in college tried to cite The Onion as a source for her paper. The teacher lol'd.
The only time I got hit was when my spotter got hit and the enemy team realized there was a marksman in the bushes

#13 madmax

madmax

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 09:24 PM

HELL YEAH! Just formatted my HDD so I have to reinstall the game. My steam ID is [CNS]mr.rogers if anyone wants to add me. Has anyone played online gmod? its quite a bit of fun, also, is anyone really good with wiremod? (i really want to be able to make more than a shitty teleporter)
Tech Target Breech
Zues Bottom of page

Trespassers will be used for scientific experiments

DAMN! I just lost the game...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users