The Domination of the Deal Test-Site

110 replies to this topic

#101 Famine

Famine

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 05:04 PM

Pro:

That was the first, and probably last time most of you will see me, unless you decide to come to a New England war.

Con:

Here comes a flood of pics.
And many, many more to come. Reached picture limit.

Ice - I like you man but next time can you just link us to your Photobucket album instead of pasting every image into a post? It just makes browsing the thread.... easier.

BTW - I scavenged the park today and recovered 200+ darts. I'm tempted to make a milk-carton style 'Do you know this dart?' thread.
~Famine
of Mag-7
East Coast Nerf 2005: Step It Up.
East Coast Nerf 2006: That's more like it.
East Coast Nerf 2007: I'm not driving to Massachusetts again.
East Coast Nerf 2008: Day of Regret.
East Coast Nerf 2009: Quid pro quo, douchebags!

#102 TED

TED

In Brightest Prawn, in Darkest Shrimp...

• Administrators
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 06:27 PM

Oh thanks guys for going out to dinner without us.
Star Wars can go fuck itself.

#103 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 06:34 PM

Oh thanks guys for going out to dinner without us.

Yeah, it was nice. I think we may go out to dinner without you from now on. It's the kind of tradition I can really get behind.

VACC

#104 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 06:45 PM

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun.
I really wish I could have gone to this thing.
Just seeing photos of the war reminds me of how amazing that venue is.
I cannot wait to get moving on that turf, Nerfing along side the greats again.
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

#105 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 07:23 PM

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun.
I really wish I could have gone to this thing.
Just seeing photos of the war reminds me of how amazing that venue is.
I cannot wait to get moving on that turf, Nerfing along side the greats again.

It would have been a pretty long trip to make twice in less than 3 months, dude. I would have felt pretty bad if you'd made it out and we didn't run the scenarios. We'll have to get together and fling some foam in august. After hitting the park this weekend, I'm anxious to get back. I missed you and your crew last year; it won't happen this time 'round.

VACC

#106 Zaxbys

Zaxbys

Groove's Protégé

• Members
  • 510 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 07:42 PM

Alright well first off I want to thank Groove for allowing me to ride with him up to the war and back; I owe ya one and I am looking forward to APOC. I would also like to thank VACC for letting us crash at his place as well as Mag7 for hosting a kick ass war.

Mag 7 you all are some crazy sons of bitches but you are awesome guys to nerf with. I had the most fun I have ever had at a war and I would like to thank all who attended for that.

Even though we did not do what was planned I still had alot of fun and look forward to APOC

Highlights:

+The car rides there and back were crazy as hell and Groove and I saw everything from being almost brutually murdered by a bird to cancer fog. As well as learning that "Bitches be crazy"

+Camel Baks are the new accessory for every nerfer because if you don't participate in the piercing hydration of Camel Baks then you just not as cool...

+Joining the Guru MK. II and III for the first time on a filed together

+Having my name changed from Zaxbys to Groove 2.0 which us looking almost identical was not planned but did seem to play to our advantage

+ Scoring some great hits including one that hit OMC in the head during his feeble attempt to use a meat shield. Again man I am sorry I ht you in the head.

+ My guns working flawlessly

+ VACC and I's Mexican standoffs during a couple rounds... Good times there

+Meeting all the new faces

More to come but for now that is all I feel like posting.

Here are a couple pics that will sum up my experiences.

Posted Image

Posted Image
"Bitces be crazy"

"Hey girl... you like water sports?"

~Groove 6/26/09

#107 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 07:45 PM

What was that thing that Groove and VACC said- Something like
"Have you been stung yet by hydration? *Sips Hydration Pak* Scorpion- By mirage"
I think that's how it went. What was the story behind that?
There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

#108 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 10:14 PM

I had a great time. Thanks, VACC for being flexible about the scenario rounds and keeping things fun. Fuck all of you assholes who pussed out at the last minute. Don't worry about the headshot Wes, just make sure you come down to boston July 25th.

Thanks for a great war, everyone. Well, everyone but Famine. He can go suck on a bag of smashed assholes.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#109 TED

TED

In Brightest Prawn, in Darkest Shrimp...

• Administrators
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 05:01 AM

Very good war.

Highlights:
The war
The Hangover
Star Wars can go fuck itself.

#110 Skitzo

Skitzo

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 09:07 AM

Out of the many wars I’ve been to over the past few years this was most likely one of the best. I’m glad things didn’t go as planned, I believe it made for a less competitive more fun day.

Highlights:

-Being the first one out in multiple rounds but still enjoying everything about them.
-Getting one kill with my maverick
-Talio charging across a field thinking the rest of his team was right behind him only to be completely alone and picked off with one shot.
-Seeing Talio and Silencer sneak up on my team and allowing them to do so when I could have at least attempted to stop them.
-Jackson's shot on my lip which I felt throughout my head
-Being ambushed by the other team while walking back from fixing my gun after already being out
-Getting shot by ice while trying to coordinate the chaos that was my team during the multi-team battle
-Being avenged by OMC.
-Aiming at Silencer for not picking me when he was captain but hitting his friend instead(sorry about that)
-Grooves ever original battle plans
-Gangster gunslinger
-Lasting the longest I ever have in a gunslinger round.
-Watching Silencers dart smash against my glasses.
-Zaxby, his crazy dodges, the Guru Mk. II and mistaking him for Groove on multiple occasions
-Getting shot in the chest while tripping backward over a bench
-Rallying people for one last round after many people left.
-Holding a war with my friends the next day only to get it shut down but the cops after only one round(and we had record numbers!).

I'm sure there were some other great moments but right now the weekend is a blur of foam, friends and white castle.

Skitzo-

Edited by Skitzo, 29 June 2009 - 09:10 AM.

If soldiers were to begin to think, not one of them would remain in the army.- Frederick The Great

#111 ThatWasRandom

ThatWasRandom

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 07:34 PM

Video is up. Enjoy.

-TWR

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users