Photo

Larping And Nerf

3 replies to this topic

#1 willtruncheon

willtruncheon

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 06:21 PM

All of the blasters I've made and modded have been geared for a specific live-action role-playing game I attend in Massachusetts. To my limited knowledge, there are only two games near me that allow the use of nerf "guns", one being steampunk-themed, and the other sci-fi. "Geek Culture" is growing in popularity and acceptance in the US... larpers are even being lampooned in movies and tv series. Humans Vs. Zombies, a simple rules larp if ever I've seen one, is a nationwide phenomenon integrating larp rules and nerf weapons. I'm wondering if anyone else on the forums attends any larp events, and if so, have you been able to use your nerf arsenal there?

Edited by willtruncheon, 24 April 2009 - 06:22 PM.

#2 Disturbed

Disturbed

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 06:26 PM

If you search "LARP" in the search function, there are a few members who are into that.
If you nerf in Washington, I am a host of SANO, Seattle Area Nerf Out. PM me, would love to add you to the Washington nerf crew.

#3 thaygor

thaygor

• Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 07:39 PM

Ehh I used to do what I called larping and I enjoyed it but I have not seen a larp whare people could use nerf guns. What is the group that you larp with called?
Just remember you are unique, Just like everyone else!

#4 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 09:12 PM

Get this shit off my forums!
I hate you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users