Big G'town Garage Sale

Texas (Georgetown area)

3 replies to this topic

#1 nightfinder

nightfinder

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 08:07 PM

The city of Georgetown is having a big citywide garage sale at the square, since there is a couple of people who live in Austin, (Georgetown is north of there if you don't know) Its is in the square, Where the library and jail is (for reference) Hopes this helps you!
NerfGrassHopper
R u gay ur sig makes it look so.. just lokin' for anotha gay nerfer...

#2 Uncle Hammer

Uncle Hammer

• Members
  • 750 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 08:30 PM

But what are the chances of finding anything nerf related? Pretty slim I'd say, seeing as Georgetown is a retirement community.
Don't mess with Texas cuz its bigger than France, bitch..
QUOTE (Talio)
Catagory 5 hurricanes are the mighty dick of God.  You don't mess with that!  You don't mess with Gods dick!

#3 Salmon

Salmon

• Members
  • 447 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 09:55 PM

I agree with Uncle Hammer, and in fact, I have never found anything even vaguely Nerf-related at a garage sale in Austin.
By the way, if you are from the Texas area, try to come to DAFT '09! [/plugfortexasnerfwar]
Welcome to I-dont-care-isburg, population: me.
We're located in I-Don't-Give-a-Damn County, in scenic Shut-the-Hell-Up-achussets.
Maybe you're familiar with our annual charity drive where we ask for shit, and no one gives any.

#4 pokemaster

pokemaster

• Banned
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 01:57 PM

there could be a slight chance for a nerf related item every kid thats a boy i know has a recon at least

Edited by pokemaster, 25 March 2009 - 01:57 PM.

92% of teens would cry if Miley Cyrus was about to jump off a building.
If you are part of the 8% who would say "Jump B****, JUMP!!!!" . . .
Copy and paste this in your signature

olg guns or new nerf is the beat buzzbee sucks if you agree copy and paste this to your sig

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users