Modified Longshot

what would you pay?

4 replies to this topic

#1 FEARNERFER

FEARNERFER

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 03:58 PM

Ok, i've been working on a longshot for a while now, and i was wondering what you guys would pay for it. I've searched around and found some guns that are similar going for around $40-70 but i just wanted to double check. The mod includes:

shotgun pump

bi pod removal

front gun integration

rail mount removal

air restrictor removal

spring replacement

extended barrel

cut down shoulder pad

custom paint job of the buyers choice (when i sell it)

Thanks for your help!
"Don't you just spray lube down the pinhole?"-Magic

#2 Lt Stefan

Lt Stefan

• Members
  • 892 posts
  • State:New Jersey

Posted 23 March 2009 - 04:02 PM

First of all, many of the people here could do the mods you've listed themselves for probably a lot less than you'd be willing to sell it for. My suggestion would be to look on eBay for similar guns, decide the price, and sell it there as well. Because most people here would not buy it, they could make it.

#3 FEARNERFER

FEARNERFER

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 04:18 PM

yeah, i thought that too, but there are also noobs here. Noobs who would rather buy a pre-modded longshot that mod one themselves. I know because i was one once, but i have since moved on to the land of blissfull modifications. :P
"Don't you just spray lube down the pinhole?"-Magic

#4 rokor

rokor

• Members
  • 792 posts
  • State:Ontario

Posted 23 March 2009 - 04:28 PM

yeah, i thought that too, but there are also noobs here. Noobs who would rather buy a pre-modded longshot that mod one themselves. I know because i was one once, but i have since moved on to the land of blissfull modifications. :P

You're fucked... You are a n00b, probably always be one, and never accomplish anything in life except passing the fact that you are a fail. Post a picture of the gun, that way we could tell you a more aproximated answer to your question.
"Sorry rokor...my cousin is gay too...it's okay...we're tolerant"
Talio in Shoutbox.

#5 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts
  • State:New York

Posted 23 March 2009 - 04:29 PM

yeah, i thought that too, but there are also noobs here. Noobs who would rather buy a pre-modded longshot that mod one themselves. I know because i was one once, but i have since moved on to the land of blissfull modifications. :D

We're not your fucking cash cow. Your next post better be something useful or you're gone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users