14 replies to this topic

#1 Mal

Mal

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 03:22 PM

http://media.hasbro....cfm?release=188

NERF N-STRIKE
(Approximate Retail Price: $39.99; Recommended Age: 8+) This impressively sized blaster features the UNITY POWER SYSTEM, a port system that allows kids to connect 3 blasters. Pump it up and all 3 blasters are ready to go! Blast the TITAN AS-V.1 long-range blaster, or detach the HORNET AS-6 and SCOUT IX-3 blasters and share with your friends for team play. And, NERF N-STRIKE includes an DVD bringing kids the fantasy world of N-STRIKE, where they can enlist in the N-STRIKE elite force. Using their blasters, kids can participate in missions by firing suction cup tipped foam darts at targets on their TV screen. This high-energy blaster-based fantasy will be available for fall 2004.

http://media.hasbro....cfm?release=228

TIGER TV MISSION: PAINTBALL (Ages: 8 and up; Players: 1 or more; Approximate Retail Price: $39.99; Available: June 2004)
For boys ages 8 and up TIGER TV MISSION: PAINTBALL brings the fantasy and fun of REAL paintball game home! Through infrared technology, the game features interactive game play that simulates real paintball play. MISSION: PAINTBALL takes players through seven levels of interactive play ranging from beginner to professional paintball player and includes paintball environments ranging from forest play, guarding and attacking the fort, to team elimination, and ultimately professional! The game also includes secret objects for the player to find! Scoring is based on difficulty of levels, accuracy of shots, speed and level of completion.

#2 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 05:02 PM

TITAN! That was the name of that damn bazooka like gun. I couldn't remember for the life of me. Hopefully the Nerf team will get us pics soon.
I hate you.

#3 Jangadance

Jangadance

• Members
  • 676 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 06:37 PM

Pump it up and all 3 blasters are ready to go! ... detach the HORNET AS-6 and SCOUT IX-3 blasters-

That makes it sound like the Scout is an air-pumped pistol, as opposed to a SM250 like OMC and Talio described. In any case, I'm excited about this blaster. Why are they releasing it in the fall, though? I thought they would have it out by the summer. :blush:
"The 'dance goes on..."

#4 Ragornocks

Ragornocks

• Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 07:24 PM

Why are they releasing it in the fall, though? I thought they would have it out by the summer.

You must learn to be patient, child!

I'm grabbin' this big boy the date it hits shelves. And unless Cx or someone else gets the drop on me, expect a mod for atleast one part of it. Of course, this means pictures will be needed and viewed frequently, so, uh...

Cx, wanna help the poor guy with only a gig of bandwidth out?
hug the fuck out of 'em, philippe!

#5 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 07:34 PM

I'll host the best mod that comes out for it within the first week or two of release.

I'm undecided on whether or not I will join that competition...
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#6 Ragornocks

Ragornocks

• Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 07:45 PM

Go ahead, man. I need some good competition*. Mmm, beastly price tag...

*No offence to anyone.**

**Footnotes are cool.

Edited by Ragornocks, 20 February 2004 - 07:46 PM.

hug the fuck out of 'em, philippe!

#7 NerfManiac

NerfManiac

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 08:24 PM

**Fuck the Footnotes** :blush:
You use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore.
- Taggart (Blazing Saddles)

#8 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 11:46 PM

If you don't mind me asking...Mal...who are you?
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#9 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 21 February 2004 - 12:05 AM

He's an old-school Nerfer who doesn't hang on the forums anymore but likes to drop nice things in my inbox from time to time.

He was responsible for the pictures in this thread.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#10 SofaKing

SofaKing

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 21 February 2004 - 06:55 AM

http://www.newsday.c...tility&index=33
Looks like the Hasbro Perceptor guy just won't give up!

#11 Black Blade

Black Blade

• Members
  • 541 posts

Posted 21 February 2004 - 12:52 PM

Nope guess not. :blush:

#12 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 21 February 2004 - 01:18 PM

Actually, I met the man that designed the preceptor, and I don't believe he does lazer tag. Besides, thats nothing like the preceptor.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#13 Jangadance

Jangadance

• Members
  • 676 posts

Posted 21 February 2004 - 07:47 PM

Talio, why must you take all the fun out of speculatory jests? :blush:
"The 'dance goes on..."

#14 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 21 February 2004 - 09:26 PM

I do remember the Nerf crew mentioning something about lazer tag. I'm not sure if Hasbro wanted to move it under the Nerf groups watch. I think the rational was that its all toy guns or something, but i cant remember worth shit
I hate you.

#15 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 22 February 2004 - 01:08 AM

Well with all the booze and loose women...who can remember?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users