The Grand Finale.

149 replies to this topic

#26 Magic

Magic

Formerly NerfOnFier

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 540 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 05:35 PM

I'm REALLY going to try to make it to this one. Since it's the last, I don't want to miss out. I hope I can make it.

#27 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 06:42 PM

Good news!

Mr. Green just E-mailed me and asked an interesting question.

Also, I've wondered, going through the massacre 1, 2, and 3 pics, if any of the other nerfers would want a disc for themselves, I'm thinking of the regulars like Apple Fury, Jay, Fester, Lianbria, DQ and others.......I can make a dozen or so massacre 3 discs for the next massacre, I'd want $1 for them to cover disc-and-sleeve cost (this is a non-profit outfit, but it can get costly).....do you think any of them would be interested?

I am just letting you guys know that these photos are amazing.
I think on average each photo is like 14 MB.
The quality and clarity is amazing.
When I first saw his work after Hell #2 my jaw dropped to the floor.
It was a photo of Crooked laying down with the crooksbow.
I felt like I was there when I maximized the window.

So if there are any regulars that would like a disc let me know asap.
So I can tell him how many copies to make.
Pm me instead of discussing it here.
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

#28 Codename Pending

Codename Pending

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 08:53 PM

Well, I am going to talk to my chemistry professor tomorrow about getting to take my lab earlier in the week so SGM and I can leave early enough to head back to the blood bath that is Massacre!! I will let you know by Wednesday my status on attending. Keep your fingers crossed that my professor is in a gracious mood tomorrow!! I most definitely do not want to miss out on this historic occasion. :D

EDIT

YAAHHHOOOO! :D I am a very happy girl right now. Forsaken, it looks like you need to add my name to the definite list!! My chemistry professor is a wonderful wonderful man! Everything worked out great. I'll have SGM send the money for my ticket through his Paypal within the next day or so. I'm ready for the trip back up there and I am going to come guns a'blazin!

PS: If anyone wants SGM or I to bring them some American goodies (haha) just PM us and will get what we can!

See you all on the 4th!! I am bringing my A game for sure. B)

Edited by Codename: Pending, 24 March 2009 - 01:22 PM.

I was the last person alive on my team during my second round at APOC when I hear a young guy on the other team say, "So who's going to tap that?"

#29 Dude13

Dude13

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 03:40 PM

I may come I just have a few questions which I pm'd to you with the subject line as Massacre 4 or something like that.

#30 1337

• Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 04:08 PM

I'm about 99%. :D i'll be sure by tonight. Anyways, my dad will most likely be coming instead of my mom this time.

Still don't have a gun ready...
Join the REVOLUTION!

#31 K-10

K-10

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 07:25 PM

Really? Oh I want one! Even if I don't make it to Massacre4, I'll give money to Pearson. HAND ONE OVER!

Edited by K-10, 24 March 2009 - 07:26 PM.

Your Lord and Master,
K-10

#32 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 01:19 PM

IMPORTANT NEWS!

After discussing it today with Fester we have agreed to change the date to Saturday May 2nd.

For a few reasons.

The date we had originally chosen was not working for a good amount of people.
The short 3 week gap since Massacre 3.
Fester and I need more prep time to make this the Effeminate finale it deserves to be.

Edited by Forsaken_angel24, 26 March 2009 - 01:19 PM.

I know its bad,
After what we had,

#33 slowguitarman

slowguitarman

• Members
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 01:46 PM

At this point, I am looking like a slim maybe. That's the weekend right before my finals. This kinda sucks.
Your dreams were tight like a baby

SGM's Shred Shop -Mod Service

NerfHaven's resident drama queen.

#34 Codename Pending

Codename Pending

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 02:01 PM

Yeah, I am in the same boat with SGM. That is the weekend right before our finals week of the Spring semester..so I will have to make my decision based on how my finals fall during the following week. I am going to have to be a maybe for it now.

I completely understand why you decided to change it, but I am just bummed that I may not be able to attend the grand finale! ^_^ I'll be able to let you know later on in April for sure.
I was the last person alive on my team during my second round at APOC when I hear a young guy on the other team say, "So who's going to tap that?"

#35 mystefansdontflystraight

mystefansdontflystraight

• Members
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 02:52 PM

EDIT: Wait a minute, I already explained all that to you. Could an admin please delete this post, it's a waste of bandwidth.

Edited by mystefansdontflystraight, 26 March 2009 - 03:03 PM.

QUOTE(Blacksunshine @ Dec 24 2009, 02:15 PM) View Post

QUOTE(white moonlight @ Dec 23 2009, 01:29 PM) View Post

It's just screaming to be rearloading...

I seen a movie about that once.

#36 rokor

rokor

• Members
  • 792 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 03:01 PM

Damn! I can't make this one, that's for sure. That Saturday is my first DH race for the season, and there is no way i can miss that...
"Sorry rokor...my cousin is gay too...it's okay...we're tolerant"
Talio in Shoutbox.

#37 Applefury

Applefury

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 05:12 PM

I can probably attend, now that you have changed the date.
QUOTE(Gamefreak @ Sep 29 2008, 07:03 PM) View Post

Since you're too young to get a hotel, you should look around, maybe check some aim chatrooms.
Theres alot of really friendly, nice people out there, that'd be more than willing to accomodate a young boy.

#38 1337

• Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 07:50 PM

Wow, I'm cool for may 2nd. Wont have to miss an awesome party on april 3rd, either.
I was in such a rush to order all that foam and petg... Ah, now i'll actually have time to do something with it.

By the way, if y'all need foam, than SwiFTNerF's white foam is great for PETG airguns, and the white foam makes for some awesome looking stefans. cheaper than other foam sellers too.
Join the REVOLUTION!

#39 Glint

Glint

• Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 09:12 AM

Ah! In that case I'll most likely be able to make it.

Frankly, I'm gonna have to agree with your desicion to change it. It was too short a time from Massacre 3, and a lot of people were rushing to pull things together. This gives people a bit of breathing room to work on things or get things set up to go.

Also, this'll give me time to work on my RFS!

Edited by Glint, 27 March 2009 - 09:12 AM.

This has spiraled beyond uselessness into utterly stupidy.
- VACC
Read it again until you figure it out.

#40 Pearson2

Pearson2

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 09:21 AM

I breathed a huge sigh of relief. When you origionally said you changed it I thought my course would interfer with it (April 18-19 and 25-26) thank god this works out well.

Since massacre 4 has been moved and I need my nerf fix for April would anyone be up for a small outdoor get together on the 3rd? If there is enough interest I might try to arrange something.
Crooked: Did you see that guy who singled a doomsayer?

Pearson: Why would you single a doomsayer? Thats like taking a Ferarri and putting family seating in it.

#41 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 01:30 PM

I spoke with Fester today.
He is going to contact the school and see if we can arrange the event for May 9th.
Would everyone be content with that date?
I know its bad,
After what we had,

#42 slowguitarman

slowguitarman

• Members
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 01:53 PM

May 9th would be a gorgeous date. As of now, I could give a 99.9% chance of my and CNP's attendance.
Your dreams were tight like a baby

SGM's Shred Shop -Mod Service

NerfHaven's resident drama queen.

#43 mystefansdontflystraight

mystefansdontflystraight

• Members
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 02:24 PM

I spoke with Fester today.
He is going to contact the school and see if we can arrange the event for May 9th.
Would everyone be content with that date?

Im a strong possibility for the 9th. I would need to pay the full 25$, I won't have time to make stefans when I get back. Ill talk to my cousin. He may want to come too.
One thing: due to the nature of my circumstances (getting back to the country 3 days before) would it be possible for me to pay at the door? Even if I get my parent's consent/ride, I still may be just too jetlagged/sick/burried in culminating activities to come.
QUOTE(Blacksunshine @ Dec 24 2009, 02:15 PM) View Post

QUOTE(white moonlight @ Dec 23 2009, 01:29 PM) View Post

It's just screaming to be rearloading...

I seen a movie about that once.

#44 Glint

Glint

• Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 03:13 PM

Oooh... the 9th may or may not work. I may have something pretty big in the way that day that can't be avoided, but it might be blown off because of circumstances. So if it's the 9th I'll have to wait and actually confirm when I know for sure.

The 2nd worked great for me... But the 9th might work... maybe.

This has spiraled beyond uselessness into utterly stupidy.
- VACC
Read it again until you figure it out.

#45 Codename Pending

Codename Pending

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 04:11 PM

May 9th would be a gorgeous date. As of now, I could give a 99.9% chance of my and CNP's attendance.

I completely agree, we would be able to confirm with almost absolute certainty. I hope this date works out!

#46 BoneRiot

BoneRiot

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 05:08 PM

Someone just tell me a few days before hand :P

I'm on a schedule of not working saturdays and school is easy so any weekend that it's held i'll be able to attend
and for anyone for whom getting a ride to and from is an issue, i'll be driving up from buffalo. If you're on the way or relatively close to the path then i'd gladly give 1-3 people rides if needed.
They call me Afro Thunder
QUOTE(CaptainSlug)

Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended for 9,999 days.

#47 Pearson2

Pearson2

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 05:57 PM

As long as I'm not up north..... or in alberta or elsewhere it shouldn't be a problem.
Crooked: Did you see that guy who singled a doomsayer?

Pearson: Why would you single a doomsayer? Thats like taking a Ferarri and putting family seating in it.

#48 rokor

rokor

• Members
  • 792 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 06:25 PM

If it is the 9th, I'd be 100% again. I am still trying to convince my friends to join, but they seem to think it's not worth it.
"Sorry rokor...my cousin is gay too...it's okay...we're tolerant"
Talio in Shoutbox.

#49 Applefury

Applefury

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 07:14 AM

If it is the 9th, I'd be 100% again. I am still trying to convince my friends to join, but they seem to think it's not worth it.

A great way to get your friends to come is to tell them that they can pay. Tell them that if they don't enjoy the nerf war then you will reinburse them. Nobody goes to a nerf war and doesn't have fun.

I try to do this with most friends, and most of them want to go. The real issue with my friends is that they keep breaking their legs.
That or their mom's are really worried, despite my Fathers great comments about the war.

Edited by Applefury, 28 March 2009 - 07:16 AM.

QUOTE(Gamefreak @ Sep 29 2008, 07:03 PM) View Post

Since you're too young to get a hotel, you should look around, maybe check some aim chatrooms.
Theres alot of really friendly, nice people out there, that'd be more than willing to accomodate a young boy.

#50 1337

• Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 04:30 PM

Anyone know if it is legal to bring my friends across the border?
If so, what documentation do they need?

Hell, maybe i should just hide them into the trunk...
Join the REVOLUTION!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users