New Homemade Ideas

my new homemade idea

13 replies to this topic

#1 mrkool-aid

mrkool-aid

• Banned
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 02:42 PM

Ever wonder what you could do with a magstrike pump and a lot of hot glue pvc and other crap...
[size=3][b][s][color=#3333FF]WHAT THE MO

#2 Magic

Magic

Formerly NerfOnFier

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 540 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 02:44 PM

Are you fucking retarded? I can't wait until you get banned. One, you should always do something before posting an idea. Admins get really pissed at that. You also didn't even post pictures. You wrote a short fucking sentence. Nice knowing you.

#3 1337

• Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 02:45 PM

I can beat you with them until you leave the site. or, you could build a (usually banned) homemade.
Join the REVOLUTION!

#4 mrkool-aid

mrkool-aid

• Banned
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 02:46 PM

i was waiting for a god damn reply jeez dont get all pissy just for that and ill post pictures

#5 mrkool-aid

mrkool-aid

• Banned
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 02:51 PM

im gonna post sum pics in a minute or 5

#6 Magic

Magic

Formerly NerfOnFier

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 540 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 02:52 PM

Jesus Christ.. Fix up your grammar, and read the CoC you fucktard. You double posted, and your grammar sucks. Don't make a post or thread for that matter about what you're going to do. Just do it.

#7 mrkool-aid

mrkool-aid

• Banned
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 02:57 PM

wait before i post pics can some one remind me how from Photo bucket? and also i already started
my idea was to take a bunch of old parts and make a pump gun

Edited by Mr.Kool_Aid, 15 March 2009 - 02:58 PM.

#8 mrkool-aid

mrkool-aid

• Banned
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 03:02 PM

Jesus Christ.. Fix up your grammar, and read the CoC you fucktard. You double posted, and your grammar sucks. Don't make a post or thread for that matter about what you're going to do. Just do it.

Dude chill I'm new ok and how old are you like 22, I'm probably way younger than you so just chill and don't curse it's not cool but i guess your right about my grammer and double posting

Edited by Mr.Kool_Aid, 15 March 2009 - 03:04 PM.

#9 Magic

Magic

Formerly NerfOnFier

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 540 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 03:05 PM

Dude chill I'm new ok and how old are you like 22, I'm probably way younger than you so just chill and don't curse it's not cool

Okay, you double posted again. I'm 14 almost 15, and age doesn't make a difference in this conversation. I'm trying to help you. And you're not new. You've been a member since may, 12 days before I joined. I'm newer than you. Unless your under 13 I can understand, and if you're under 13 you shouldn't be on this site.

#10 mrkool-aid

mrkool-aid

• Banned
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 03:08 PM

well dud I'm sorry it just didn't seem right to edit my previous post to add a reply to your comment and also i haven't been on for a while"posting wise" and CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO UPLOAD A PICTURE

#11 loni

loni

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 03:08 PM

Mr.Kool_Aid, there are 8 posts in this topic, 5 from you. We know your new but that is like holding up a rain umbrella to prevent you from getting shot by bullets, it just wont work. Next time, why dont you first post an acceptable thread based on the rules/guidelines of the CoC (Code of Conduct), not double post (you have done this twice, there is an edit button for a reason) and actually have a serious contribution to the forums other than a half-way done home made with no pictures.

-Loni

Edited by loni, 15 March 2009 - 03:10 PM.

"I don't nerf to see who is the best, I nerf to see who is the biggest bitch"

#12 mrkool-aid

mrkool-aid

• Banned
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 03:15 PM

Mr.Kool_Aid, there are 8 posts in this topic, 5 from you. We know your new but that is like holding up a rain umbrella to prevent you from getting shot by bullets, it just wont work. Next time, why dont you first post an acceptable thread based on the rules/guidelines of the CoC (Code of Conduct), not double post (you have done this twice, there is an edit button for a reason) and actually have a serious contribution to the forums other than a half-way done home made with no pictures.

-Loni

Okay so either i kill this topic and start a new one or I get someone to tell me how to [size=7]UPLOAD A FREAKIN PICTURE

IS SOMEONE GOING TO TELL ME

Edited by Mr.Kool_Aid, 15 March 2009 - 03:25 PM.

#13 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 03:49 PM

O YEAH!

Mr.Kool_Aid,
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended.

Your account will not be functional until July 30, 2036 4:48PM (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

Board Address: http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php
I hate you.

#14 bigred1rifleman

bigred1rifleman

• Members
  • 414 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 07:29 PM

You amuse me. On Topic: some guy on youtube made a singled magstrike, but singling a magstrike can be easy or hard as Hell, there was also another thread about this. Although...

~F!nnster

Edited by bigred1rifleman, 15 March 2009 - 07:29 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users