Massachusetts Nerf War

Have there been any on record?

5 replies to this topic

#1 themacattack672

themacattack672

• Banned
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 01:42 PM

Hello everyone. I was just wondering if there have been any Massachusetts nerf wars because I happen to live in Massachusetts and due to lack of easy transport (cars, trains, etc.) have not been able to go to any wars that are not in my area. If anyone in the area would be up for a summer war, PM me because I would love to take part/host one. I live in the Boston suburbs and there are a lot of forests, feilds, etc. around where I live and I think it would be a great oppurtunity.

Thanks,
Themacattack

#2 Boss18

Boss18

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 02:00 PM

I live in Mass too.Theres been one war, but I couldnt make it.There is a great place near e in chelmsford that would be awesome fro a war, but I have no idea how to host one.Its called friendshp park, also called roberts feild.Hopefully we can get a war going on there.Then I'll totally be there.
D0 U LiK3Z /\/\UDkIpZ? http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Burnboy85 <--- Clicky Cliky!

#3 jackster57

jackster57

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 05:45 PM

http://nerfhaven.com...showtopic=15022

#4 Thomas

Thomas

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 05:24 AM

March 29th, Salem State College. Be there! Salem State Nerf War hosted by Fenix

I'm also hosting a war, it's probably going to be the 11th of April.

#5 gearsofhalo16

gearsofhalo16

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 12:09 PM

ya i live in mass to. and me and my friend would love to come to a mass war and there is some people on n-rev that want a war too

#6 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 07:32 AM

ya i live in mass to. and me and my friend would love to come to a mass war and there is some people on n-rev that want a war too

For digging up a two year old thread, and generally not showing any outward signs of higher brain function, have a couple of months off.

Dear NRev,
This is why.
Love,
Langley

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users