Photo

When's The Last Time U Were Disappointed?

my last was horrible

10 replies to this topic

#1 sidamazo

sidamazo

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 02:50 PM

I told one of my friends that i like this girl, so he goes and asks her out...wat a c*nt.

What was your last disappointment?

#2 sputnik

sputnik

• Members
  • 911 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 02:57 PM

When I saw this thread.
tcambre on IRC.

<3

#3 Boss18

Boss18

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 02:59 PM

When another retard posts a useless topic.
D0 U LiK3Z /\/\UDkIpZ? http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Burnboy85 <--- Clicky Cliky!

#4 deadshooter711

deadshooter711

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 03:21 PM

I don't like to insult people, but what possible use could this topic have? Seriously, that is no ones business that your friend asked out a girl. Keep that to yourself instead of embarrassing yourself. Unless you said that You saw the rarest nerf gun ever in a store, but didn't have enough money, and then you come back the next day ready to buy it only to see that it's gone, then this topic might have had some life to it. But otherwise, this is useless.

My Nerf War Pictures

IT'S EVERYWHERE!

#5 TED

TED

In Brightest Prawn, in Darkest Shrimp...

• Administrators
  • 1,338 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 03:23 PM

When I ran over one of my crossbows on purpose. Just because I can. Wasn't as satisfying as I thought it would be. Video to come.
Star Wars can go fuck itself.

#6 Shadowblade

Shadowblade

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 03:41 PM

As others have said, when I saw this thread.

Oh, and he's really not your friend now is he?

Edit: Sorry, I didn't mean to sound so harsh. I'm just saying that one must choose his friends wisely. Are they friends with you for benefits/advantages? Or are they true friends willing to lay their lives down for you? And how old are you? Relationships are not important if you're young and immature enough to start a thread like this. Get out there, get a life, and nerf! This is NerfHaven after all :D.

Edited by Shadowblade, 13 March 2009 - 03:44 PM.

Proverbs says, "The wise man doth not shoot the Viking in the ding ding for he shall pummel thee."

But you can totally shoot Vacc there, he loves it!

~Talio

#7 Homestarune

Homestarune

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 03:50 PM

When I read this topic, wait no, actually I'm not disappointed in the slightest. You'll see why soon enough.
We're not discouraging people from joining a Nerf forum, we're discouraging them from joining this forum. It's an important distinction because, frankly, we don't give a shit. The Haven was created to escape the idiotic masses, now they're all here. -cxwq

#8 nerfsharpie6

nerfsharpie6

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 04:28 PM

Wow, so your friend steals your girl? What a dick. But still we don't care. This is Nerf Haven, not some other small nerf site where they aren't as strict with there rules or eHarmony. If you want to bitch about this take it up with your friend like a fucking man and face the problem head on...not on the internet.

This thread will close and most likely everyone that posted here banned. Hope you enjoyed your stay gents.

Was it really worth it?
We hang our flags and banners of victory off of your dead bodies.

#9 TantumBull

TantumBull

• Moderators
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 05:24 PM

Oh my god its like 6th grade all over again. When everyone huddles around and gets all giddy and talks about who they "like." Grow the fuck up.

Edited by TantumBull, 13 March 2009 - 05:24 PM.

#10 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 05:29 PM

I know I am supposed to give reasons for closing a topic and suspending a member, but I think this one is obvious. I made your suspension for 60 days. This still lets you get info about summer wars.

sidamazo,

Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended.

Your account will not be functional until May 12, 2009 6:28 PM (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

Board Address: http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#11 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 11:30 PM

What was your last disappointment?

Every time I sign onto this forum.
I hate you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users