Photo

Modded Bbbb Plugging Question

7 replies to this topic

#1 Pearson2

Pearson2

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 02:12 PM

Fairly new to moding, I just finished moding a Bbbb into a quad shot shotgun. I'm contimplating now weather I should plug the air release valve or not as was recomended in some of the modding posts.

If I do descide to plug the air release how many pumps is a safe ammount? How many is Cutting it close and how many will either cause the chamber to explode or would end up hurting someone?

Keep in mind I'm firing 4 darts at once instead of one (only really relates to the last question).

Thanks to anyone who can help.
Crooked: Did you see that guy who singled a doomsayer?

Pearson: Why would you single a doomsayer? Thats like taking a Ferarri and putting family seating in it.

#2 mystefansdontflystraight

mystefansdontflystraight

• Members
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 02:17 PM

Fairly new to moding, I just finished moding a Bbbb into a quad shot shotgun. I'm contimplating now weather I should plug the air release valve or not as was recomended in some of the modding posts.

If I do descide to plug the air release how many pumps is a safe ammount? How many is Cutting it close and how many will either cause the chamber to explode or would end up hurting someone?

Keep in mind I'm firing 4 darts at once instead of one (only really relates to the last question).

Hey, Im not sure if you remember me from massacre2, I was the dude with the crossbow who took the cross gym headshot, anyway, Hi. As for plugging the BBBB, I would stick to 15 pumps. I blew one of mine apart with 18, but it had tank issues from the beginning. I would definitely plug it though, it would be worth it for the 4 dart spread+ decent range instead of 4 dart spread+NF range. As for hurting someone, don't shoot them at less than 30ft with it, and you will be fine. I shot my buddy with my 3 shot titan (plugged) at 35ft, he barely had any welts (2 0f 3 hit him). He was fine. Titans are more powerful than BBBBs, this had 3 shots, not 4.
Hope that helped.

Edited by mystefansdontflystraight, 12 March 2009 - 02:19 PM.

QUOTE(Blacksunshine @ Dec 24 2009, 02:15 PM) View Post

QUOTE(white moonlight @ Dec 23 2009, 01:29 PM) View Post

It's just screaming to be rearloading...

I seen a movie about that once.

#3 Glint

Glint

• Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 03:09 PM

It depends on the type of BBBB itsdelf. I've hears of people (such as MSDFS) who went up to like 17, but mine starts getting dangerously hard to pump at around 11. So just use common sence adn once you cant pump it enough with one arm it's enough.

But keep in mind that once you're up to a high amount of pumps, pulling the trigger becomes a chore. Like seriously, my BBBB at 10 pumps I literally have to use two or three fingers sometimes. It gets really tough.

This has spiraled beyond uselessness into utterly stupidy.
- VACC
Read it again until you figure it out.

#4 lambchop

lambchop

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 03:39 PM

It depends if u want to be safe or risky and if you can count. Also most wars do not alow a pluged bbbb so keep that in mind too.
Just keep swimming just keep swimming STOP

#5 rokor

rokor

• Members
  • 792 posts
  • State:Ontario

Posted 12 March 2009 - 03:51 PM

It depends if u want to be safe or risky and if you can count. Also most wars do not alow a pluged bbbb so keep that in mind too.

Most wars don't allow a singled blaster plugged, but most wars do allow plugged blasters if they are quaded.
"Sorry rokor...my cousin is gay too...it's okay...we're tolerant"
Talio in Shoutbox.

#6 Pearson2

Pearson2

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 05:15 PM

Thanks for the help guys. Mike said it would be cool to bring a Bbbb if it was quaded to the war. I didn't ask him about if it were plugged or not. Personally I think it would be cool to see what kinda range it could dish out.

Pearson: Why would you single a doomsayer? Thats like taking a Ferarri and putting family seating in it.

#7 Pearson2

Pearson2

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 05:16 PM

Hey, Im not sure if you remember me from massacre2, I was the dude with the crossbow who took the cross gym headshot, anyway, Hi. As for plugging the BBBB, I would stick to 15 pumps. I blew one of mine apart with 18, but it had tank issues from the beginning. I would definitely plug it though, it would be worth it for the 4 dart spread+ decent range instead of 4 dart spread+NF range. As for hurting someone, don't shoot them at less than 30ft with it, and you will be fine. I shot my buddy with my 3 shot titan (plugged) at 35ft, he barely had any welts (2 0f 3 hit him). He was fine. Titans are more powerful than BBBBs, this had 3 shots, not 4.
Hope that helped.

You coming to massacre 3 MSDFS?

#8 Applefury

Applefury

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 06:35 PM

You coming to massacre 3 MSDFS?

He is in Paris. So no.
QUOTE(Gamefreak @ Sep 29 2008, 07:03 PM) View Post

Since you're too young to get a hotel, you should look around, maybe check some aim chatrooms.
Theres alot of really friendly, nice people out there, that'd be more than willing to accomodate a young boy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users