Posted 10 March 2009 - 11:16 AM

Posted Image

#2 Magic

Magic

Formerly NerfOnFier

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 540 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 11:18 AM

What the fuck is this? The majority of people here speak English. If you're going to post something, let alone stupid shit, make it in English.

#3 Renegademilitia15

Renegademilitia15

• Members
  • 516 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 11:21 AM

I can't believe I'm actually replying to Tapety Na Pulpit Komputera, Www Zdjecia Fryzur, but this is just too hilarious. This guy must be one dedicated spammer to get an account to a nerf forum just to post useless ads in veitmanese or something. One big LOL.

Quick edit before piney deletes thread: There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy......

Edited by Renegademilitia15, 10 March 2009 - 11:23 AM.

Singled RFS
FA_24's response to Ice's back pain thread:

I used to have that problem until I got circumcised. 15 pounds later I was able to stand up straight.

#4 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 11:23 AM

We got it.....

Flatlypreepsy,
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended.

Solicitation of services/product on Nerfhaven (otherwise known as SPAM) is a violation of the Terms of Service and the Code of Conduct. Plus, it's really irritating.

Your account will not be functional until July 26, 2036, 06:24 HST (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

Board Address: http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php

Move along people, nothing to see here.

-Piney-
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#5 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 11:26 AM

I'm getting ready to delete members....

-Piney-
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users