Gunblade V3

Go watch Watchmen today guys!!

11 replies to this topic

#1 b00m13

b00m13

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 03:13 AM

Since Watchmen is coming out today, I'll name this dagger/short sword "Rorschach" (Come on, you have to admit he's freakin' cool).
Not much difference from the previous GB's; small changes are: using petg for tubing instead of crayola barrel; added an o-ring between air tank and tubing (personal reasons); using the SSPB pump instead of the Hornet's pump (for the size difference, it takes up less space).

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'll prob take a small break from making GB for a while; I wanna build another clipped BBB again with my new Red BBB ^_^

Edited by b00m13, 06 March 2009 - 03:21 AM.

The only place Wal-Mart exists in New York, is in our TV's.

#2 rokor

rokor

• Members
  • 792 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 04:34 AM

I love how it seems it takes you 5 minutes to put these together, but in fact, it must take hours...
"Sorry rokor...my cousin is gay too...it's okay...we're tolerant"
Talio in Shoutbox.

#3 b00m13

b00m13

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 04:55 AM

I love how it seems it takes you 5 minutes to put these together, but in fact, it must take hours...

Hehe, actually I started the dagger on the 26 Feb, and worked everyday 10 hours a day each day (except 2 days I gave myself a break). So... a decent amount of time ^_^ (Everytime I make a mistake with the table saw, there goes few hours of work, and then there are the injuries... just 3 days ago the damn table saw punched a piece of wood right into my left thumb; luckily it didn't cut it, but somehow managed to bruise the insides of it, so now I have a black spot on it... looks weird). Heh, enough of my rambling, go watch Watchmen!!

#4 bigred1rifleman

bigred1rifleman

• Members
  • 414 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 10:19 PM

Mine's still in the works, it just needs some cosmetics, I'll post it when it's done. Nice job BTW.

~F!nnster

#5 manofnerf

manofnerf

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 01:01 AM

ranges please
WARNING: I'm brutally Nibler
Stuff you don't need

#6 Ner Commando

Ner Commando

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 11:14 AM

Wow this gunblade is pretty sick. Umm but I thought you weren't getting "back" into Nerf, and now you've made two gunblades and you're going to make a BBB. My point is are you "back" or not?

#7 b00m13

b00m13

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 07:07 PM

Wow this gunblade is pretty sick. Umm but I thought you weren't getting "back" into Nerf, and now you've made two gunblades and you're going to make a BBB. My point is are you "back" or not?

Actually... I'm not even sure if you could say I was ever really "here"

I mean, I've never actually met another modder in person, or seen another modded gun in person (only on youtube vids); and only ever played Nerf once with my lil nephews a few years back for an hour... so I guess... I can't really be "back" :unsure:

Kinda sad there's not much Nerf games in NYC area...

Edited by b00m13, 07 March 2009 - 07:08 PM.

#8 Galaxy613

Galaxy613

• Members
  • 999 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 08:00 PM

I mean, I've never actually met another modder in person, or seen another modded gun in person (only on youtube vids); and only ever played Nerf once with my lil nephews a few years back for an hour... so I guess... I can't really be "back" :(

Yes you were "here". You posted mods and discussed things. Just because you've never gone to any wars, has nothing to do whether you are a active member.
[Former Caretaker of the Guru Mk2]

#9 wingd man

wingd man

• Members
  • 514 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 10:07 PM

I mean, I've never actually met another modder in person, or seen another modded gun in person (only on youtube vids); and only ever played Nerf once with my lil nephews a few years back for an hour... so I guess... I can't really be "back" :(

Yes you were here, and I quite liked you. So anyways, are you back?

#10 b00m13

b00m13

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 12:25 AM

Lets just say "I wont exactly be gone", how about that? :rolleyes:

#11 wingd man

wingd man

• Members
  • 514 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 11:09 AM

That's satisfactory. I think I just have to make a gun-blade, as they seem quite the catch.

#12 OnyxZenith

OnyxZenith

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 12:33 AM

Hey, look your that one guy that posted about the dtb turret in this forum! Anywho like you've stated in your dtb thread, you said this is like your first time here. Just note that it won't be easy to make a Gunblade, I've tried and it's a lot of work! But in the end you have a good reason to brag! XD
SoothSayer-

"Just adding some lube and twisting it back and forth for a while should make it easier"

Subscribe to my Music page and mods >> http://www.youtube.com/user/OnyxMP312

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users