Nevermind.

3 replies to this topic

#1 nerfer34

nerfer34

• Members
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 07:58 PM

Nevermind.

Edited by nerfer34, 02 March 2009 - 08:12 PM.

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God Damn it Groove, you stole my kill.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->-OMC

#2 Hoceky

Hoceky

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 08:11 PM

I had a problem like this except right here on Nerfhaven. Splitlip would know about it because I waited 5 months for the seller (not Splitlip) him to ship my blasters. I'm afraid there is nothing you can do is raise the dispute up to the next level. Why are you helping your brother anyways? Isn't this his problem?

Edited by Hoceky, 02 March 2009 - 08:12 PM.

meh.

#3 nerfer34

nerfer34

• Members
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 08:14 PM

Hmmm well I just did some more searching and found that this guy actually might have refunded the payment, but it just doesn't say it. The history shows no refund, but then it says status refunded.
I'm just going to look at the next bill and see what's up. Thanks, no one needs to respond, let this die.
<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God Damn it Groove, you stole my kill.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->-OMC

#4 nerfer34

nerfer34

• Members
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 08:46 PM

Hmmm well I just did some more searching and found that this guy actually might have refunded the payment, but it just doesn't say it. The history shows no refund, but then it says status refunded.
I'm just going to look at the next bill and see what's up. Thanks, no one needs to respond, let this die.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users