Ebay Question

Two accounts on one E-mail?

9 replies to this topic

#1 Boss18

Boss18

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 06:44 PM

Ive been trying to get a E-bay account to sell some stuff i dont need, but my dad already has an E-bay account.I'd rather get my own account, because he is constantly buying and selling stuff, I dont want to bother him with nerf stuff and guitar stuff.So is there a way to have more than one Ebay account on the same E-mail?Thanks!

EDIT: Problem solved.Thanks to everyone that contributed.

Edited by Boss18, 16 February 2009 - 07:22 PM.

D0 U LiK3Z /\/\UDkIpZ? http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Burnboy85 <--- Clicky Cliky!

#2 k9turrent

k9turrent

• Members
  • 829 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 06:47 PM

Easiest answer:

Get your own email.
QUOTE View Post

That's about it. And thanks Angela who helped me with these pictures.. It looks huge in her hands.

HOLY CRAP!

FU ALL

#3 washedup

washedup

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 06:50 PM

What guitar stuff are you getting rid of?
Go FUCK yourself!

#4 Quilan Fett

Quilan Fett

• Members
  • 678 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 06:56 PM

http://www.mailinator.com/

If you don't let e-bay send you any credit card numbers or paypal passwords (Not sure if this is possible (I don't use e-bay)), you should be fine.
SNAP Shotgun

This guy can see the future!

QUOTE(pokemaster @ Mar 3 2009, 04:18 PM) View Post

hasbro in a nerf war!!!!! dude the will cancel it and confinscate are guns

#5 Boss18

Boss18

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 07:01 PM

Actually I'd probably just be buying stuff. unless i can find a cheap guitar on craigslist i cuold turn around for $50 or more.

#6 KingBouyah

KingBouyah

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 03:15 AM

Each account requires a separate email according to Ebay Policy.

#7 washedup

washedup

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 05:49 PM

Actually I'd probably just be buying stuff. unless i can find a cheap guitar on craigslist i cuold turn around for $50 or more.

Right on. I have a couple of pedals I'm looking to sell, a chourus and a metal distortion. Also have an Epiphone Special 2, but unless you're in central California, the shipping wouldn't be very cost effective. Hit me up if you want the pedals.
Go FUCK yourself!

#8 Boss18

Boss18

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 08:31 PM

Right on. I have a couple of pedals I'm looking to sell, a chourus and a metal distortion. Also have an Epiphone Special 2, but unless you're in central California, the shipping wouldn't be very cost effective. Hit me up if you want the pedals.

Sorry, I have a huge delay thingy, with flage, chorous,delay,phaser, and some kinda wave thingy, and Ive got a Boss HM-2 HEavy metal, so I dont need any of that.Any about the Epi. Special 2, I already have a Gibson Flying V, which could do everything the LP can do and more. I'm spoiled :lol:

#9 lambchop

lambchop

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 11:39 AM

It is simply not possible. Just get your own email and make your life easier.
Just keep swimming just keep swimming STOP

#10 washedup

washedup

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 01:53 AM

Sorry, I have a huge delay thingy, with flage, chorous,delay,phaser, and some kinda wave thingy, and Ive got a Boss HM-2 HEavy metal, so I dont need any of that.Any about the Epi. Special 2, I already have a Gibson Flying V, which could do everything the LP can do and more. I'm spoiled -_-

I have an all in one also, hence the extra pedals. And, nice, a Gibby, you are spoiled. Your parents looking to adopt?
Go FUCK yourself!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users