Broken S.s As-1 Help!

It came broken?

5 replies to this topic

#1 skylarkoz

skylarkoz

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 05:40 PM

well i was on the other side of town and went into toysrus and my price budget was 7$ so i got a secrete strike for $3.50 and i pump it 7 times and when i pull the trigger all the air just leaks out it seems i opened it up but its all very secure and i cant open the assembly any help please?i would get another but gas would cost more to go to the other side of town then to get my 3 dollars back.... PLEASE and help will be greatly apperciated

#2 General Nerf

General Nerf

• Banned
  • 90 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 05:42 PM

That happend too mine a year or so ago. It came broken so I was like "just screw it." and I threw it away I mean It's not a big deal.
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! I am Rambo Fear me with all your might! ugh nnnnnoooooo I just got shot with a nerf dart! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! eh..eh..help me...

#3 skylarkoz

skylarkoz

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 05:47 PM

its really not a big deal but should i just not even bother?

#4 Draconis

Draconis

I am not Lord Draconical

• Members
  • 2,712 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 06:13 PM

i would get another but gas would cost more to go to the other side of town then to get my 3 dollars back....

Good lord... How large is your town? Even if your car only got 10MPG, and the store was less than 15 miles from your house, it would still be worth it. Honestly, if you don't start with a working unit, then you won't get very far.
[15:51] <+Noodle> titties
[15:51] <+Rhadamanthys> titties
[15:51] <+jakejagan> titties
[15:51] <+Lucian> boobs
[15:51] <+Gears> titties
[15:51] <@Draconis> Titties.
[15:52] <+Noodle> why is this so hard?

#5 Quilan Fett

Quilan Fett

• Members
  • 678 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 07:01 PM

i would get another but gas would cost more to go to the other side of town then to get my 3 dollars back....

Good lord... How large is your town? Even if your car only got 10MPG, and the store was less than 15 miles from your house, it would still be worth it. Honestly, if you don't start with a working unit, then you won't get very far.

Do your math again. Using your numbers, he would use 2-3 gallons and at around $2 per gallon, that's 4-6 dollars compared to 3 dollars.

skylarkoz- Try pumping it really fast. When I first got mine I was majorly bummed cause it wouldn't work. It took me about an hour of searching to find that I just needed to pump faster.
SNAP Shotgun

This guy can see the future!

QUOTE(pokemaster @ Mar 3 2009, 04:18 PM) View Post

hasbro in a nerf war!!!!! dude the will cancel it and confinscate are guns

#6 Draconis

Draconis

I am not Lord Draconical

• Members
  • 2,712 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 07:06 PM

Do your math again. Using your numbers, he would use 2-3 gallons and at around $2 per gallon, that's 4-6 dollars compared to 3 dollars.

Hee hee... You're right. I was thinking one way. :( Regardless, it's either worth it to you or it's not. Pick one and live with it.
[15:51] <+Noodle> titties
[15:51] <+Rhadamanthys> titties
[15:51] <+jakejagan> titties
[15:51] <+Lucian> boobs
[15:51] <+Gears> titties
[15:51] <@Draconis> Titties.
[15:52] <+Noodle> why is this so hard?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users