Photo

Massacre 3

Adrenaline and pain like salt and pepper.

140 replies to this topic

#101 Glint

Glint

• Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 01:54 PM

Holy crap, same! To get out of bed I literally had to lift my thighs with my arms :P. But it's all completely worth it for the fun we had that day.

Edited by Glint, 17 March 2009 - 01:54 PM.

This has spiraled beyond uselessness into utterly stupidy.
- VACC
Read it again until you figure it out.

#102 CrooKeD

CrooKeD

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 10:08 PM

First allow me to get something out of the way...

Dude I just u r cool

Now I can continue

ProsEffeminateNESS

- With Crooksbow on Hideous for undisclosed reasons, I rocked out FA24's badass LS and Pwned it up
- Slide kills are cool and also painful, I left with a softball on my hip(if chicks dig scars, what you think they say about softballs on your hip... :P )
- Fa24 and me pwning up wingman (lets go for 4 at massacre 4)
- The complete and utter failure of defend the core(its a pro because it was funny)
- Maltese Falcon the mysterious nerfer dueling tech targets, OH MY!
- America! Fudge ya!(don't know if the f-bomb is appropriate with young'ns on the forums) Americans who came I miss ya already we shared great times and fought long and vigorous
- "Chocolate Donut"
- CNP your rushing skills are unparalleled you were top in the ranks in my books and a visionary to all female nerfers
-SGM dude what can't I say about this guy, Get that Doomsayer hitting 100' for starters but the way you nerf has taught me things
- Afro thunder when I say I am coming for you it isn't a challenge, I will get you and I won't miss the target on your for head
- Rambo no deaddumpster head shots this time(but there's always next time)(we were almost always on the same team)
- FA24 not realizing I was on the other end of cover only to have my LS misfire and him smoking my back with a charged sm750
- Calling fester fat..... again
- Not having the balls to shoot Nerf momma but having to barrel tap her more the once(4 I believe to be exact amount of times)
- with a LS only firing half it potential range and still hitting someone across the way with an angled shot
- K10 and Spanish Phenom well.. pretty much.. um... keeping it all Spanish and stuff
- Pearson2 revealing and pwning up with the titled "Po' mans doomsayer"
- Pearson smoking the camera man at the time(K10) with his PAS
- Dylan, the smallest nerfer there but man he must of racked in atleast 28 kills
- CNP charging the same tarp 5 times and collecting 5 kills
- SGM and I rushing in the failed Defend the core round
- Forsaken Angel, Deaddumpster and I rushing in and taking atleast 3/4 of the opponents lives and leaving their area unscathed

***TEASER***
Things can get Crooked but not as much as my Shot
You can run as much as you want, but 4 more firends have I got
its more then a primary, its more then you've brought
The targets gone missing, and your in its spot......

?????

just wait 2 see
War Count(14) HBH 1-3, Massacre 1-4, Vengeance, Vengeance 3, APOC 2008, APOC 2009, APOC 2010, Scano 4-6
Next War Attending: Hell Before Halloween

#103 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 10:17 PM

Is that a Nerf inspired free style rap I see?

Sounds like a great war. Wish us MNers could have an indoor venue like that
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#104 Pearson2

Pearson2

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 10:39 PM

Glint: Ah I finally figured out who you were from the pics. Dud you need to come to the wars more often, you were fearless, charged quite a bit, wreaked some havoc with umm.... I have no idea what the name of the gun you had was but the one that could fire 12 shots, Lol I figured Dallas was your code name thats why I was confused.

K-10: Dude you gotta see the video where I smoked you in the chest. I feel bad but it honastally looks like a james bond moment.

CNP or SMG: When you two come up to another war can I ask a huge favour? Can you bring a case of Cherry Pepsi or Vanilla coke (or both) I'll pay you with our fake canadian money or pay pal it over I miss that stuff hardkore.
Crooked: Did you see that guy who singled a doomsayer?

Pearson: Why would you single a doomsayer? Thats like taking a Ferarri and putting family seating in it.

#105 slowguitarman

slowguitarman

• Members
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 10:40 PM

Every time I read this thread, I remember another good part of this trip. Jay, Dude I just u r cool. I had no idea that the LS he was using sucked so bad until later that day. I thought it was a typical 90' LS. No. It was like a 50' LS. Range isn't everything in wars like this. Money Train was owning with pistols. Maltese also did very well, although his inhuman TTG could fire like 75' flat because of 50 bands on it.

I could go on about this weekend for hours. I can't wait for Massacre 4. I am bringing my A-game and functional guns.

EDIT: Pearson, I'd be more than glad to grab you a case of each of that pop. Make sure you remind me about a week before the war, so I remember to pick it up. I also gotta get some Funyons.

Edited by slowguitarman, 17 March 2009 - 10:42 PM.

Your dreams were tight like a baby

SGM's Shred Shop -Mod Service

NerfHaven's resident drama queen.

#106 Glint

Glint

• Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 08:45 AM

Crooked: You just reminded me of that time when you went for a slide kill and it was perfect, until you realised that the person you were going for wasn't there and was behind the barricade which was now behind you. It was an Effeminate slide, but the awesome part was that you had to get up and keep running :D

Pearson: Thanks! It's a 10-shot Dart Tag Blaster by the way.

Does anyone remember my first rush kill? I like tripped and fell into someones feet as they were walking off, but as I hit the ground I just managed to get a shot off by aiming blindly right... Hope that was on camera!

In fact, I wish everything was on camera... there were so many awesome moments.
Like K-10 shooting BoneRiot in the side of the head from 5 feet away. I dunno if that's been mentioned yet...

Edited by Glint, 18 March 2009 - 08:46 AM.

- VACC

#107 Codename Pending

Codename Pending

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 09:26 AM

Glint: I think I remember seeing where you fell down, I thought you had gotten hurt or something but then you got up and just kept going! It was great! I'm excited to see you play again in the next Massacre, I really had to watch my back when you were around haha.

Crooked: That was an Effeminate attempted slide kill! One second you were sliding in for the kill, the next you had to scramble to get up and out of the line of fire! Also, "dude i just u r cool" ;)

Dang, there were so many great kills that I saw I hope that the greats got captured on film! I really could go on and on about all the Effeminate battles of the war, but I guess we will have to patiently wait for the footage and the stills to get another glimpse of the action!

SGM reminded me of something else that happened with the funyons, it was quite hilarious when we introduced Forsaken to them.."What the f, there's no onion in here!" That was definitely quote worthy. In case you don't know what funyons are I'll try and explain them to you.

Pearson2: Next time we come up you have to take us somewhere we can try Poutine, I Googled it and it looks pretty good!

Oh, and by the way, does anyone have a chocolate doughnut? :D

Edit:
@Glint-No I have never had Poutine, and I had never heard of it until Saturday haha. I guess us Americans lead sheltered lives.
:D

Edited by Codename: Pending, 18 March 2009 - 03:18 PM.

I was the last person alive on my team during my second round at APOC when I hear a young guy on the other team say, "So who's going to tap that?"

#108 BoneRiot

BoneRiot

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 10:02 AM

Like K-10 shooting BoneRiot in the side of the head from 5 feet away. I dunno if that's been mentioned yet...

Oh man, i'd forgotten about that. Four stefans from a quad-barreled Big Blast straight to the side of the head, my ear was ringing for a good fifteen minutes after that!

Glint: i was wondering how heavily modded the dart tag gun was becuase it seemed to serve you quite well for the war having a RoF like that.

Another memory: running behind a tarp thinking that i was safe, but i forgot to look down and the little guy with with PAS was standing right next to me. Pegged me in the side from about four feet away, taught me to look down from now on.

Edited by BoneRiot, 18 March 2009 - 10:37 AM.

They call me Afro Thunder
QUOTE(CaptainSlug)

Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended for 9,999 days.

#109 Glint

Glint

• Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 11:14 AM

CNP: Thanks! The next day my left knee, and only my left knee was all scraped and had skin off of it. Not my right knee, not my waist or anything (but my thighs hurt because of crouching and running), but just my left knee. I have no idea how that works.

And you've never had poutine!? Oh, it's really good.

BoneRiot: The DTB only had an AR removal and a spring addition. When I got home I opened it back up and tried different springs and spring combos, but it turns out that the one I was using actuallly performed the best. Lucky me.

Edited by Glint, 18 March 2009 - 11:16 AM.

- VACC

#110 CrooKeD

CrooKeD

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 02:05 AM

Okay for one... that dude was fast I remember him firing off his round and he missed so I went in for the slide kill while he reloads only to realize half way through my slide that he was now behind the further baracade. I self pwned myself on that.

also that same barrier he hid behind was the same barrier I plowed right into full speed not know it was there because it was so close to the tarp. Even after hitting it I kept my speed and kept running it was jokes... I looked like a n00b but sorta knew how to recover..lol

Man I had a, dude I just u r cool, blasty blast. I felt like a "chocolate donut" right after the war.

(I bet you read that twice)

side note... atleast pearson didn't drop his barrels this time. gj .. LIFES CHAMPION!

if your reading this Vacc, you gotta come up here and nerf dude. We need to have another beer but this time it will be in Canada where we drink actual alcohol percentages unlike American water beer. lol

I am perfecting a new form of slide kill to be unveiled at Massacre 4, after that its onto outdoor tree kills...wait...wtf is a tree kill you say... you'll see...

CNP and SGM are forever invited back to Canada as long as they have Cheese Balls, Vanilla Coke and Funyons. Its sorta part of the Canada/American border treaty.
War Count(14) HBH 1-3, Massacre 1-4, Vengeance, Vengeance 3, APOC 2008, APOC 2009, APOC 2010, Scano 4-6
Next War Attending: Hell Before Halloween

#111 slowguitarman

slowguitarman

• Members
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 03:15 PM

That's bull. I have to bring all the crap in order to be invited to Canada?

Alright, I can handle that. Definitely worth it.

I also remembered another highlight. I don't remember who it was, but while Domsayer was still working, I was running full-blast for a rush and someone came out from behind one of the mat/barrier things. We hit and I kinda carried him with me a bit and neither of us fell down. I think it might have been money train. I scared me to death when it happened, but it ended up being funny.

#112 Pearson2

Pearson2

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 06:00 PM

Crooked, you're going to kill trees? Them's fightin words.

SMG in exchange for your funoins, vanilla coke and whatever the third thing was we provide poutine, Tim Hortons and you'll either have to try Harvey's or Swish Challet when you come up again.

Pearson: Why would you single a doomsayer? Thats like taking a Ferarri and putting family seating in it.

#113 BoneRiot

BoneRiot

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 06:30 PM

i'd offer to bring something american up, but buffalo might as well be canada as it is
QUOTE(CaptainSlug)

#114 Pearson2

Pearson2

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 06:36 PM

Buffalo wings. Those things are the shizzle.

lol dude I just realized you know now you're never allowed to shave off the afro?

#115 1337

• Members
  • 375 posts
  • State:Pennsylvania

Posted 19 March 2009 - 07:29 PM

So my stepdad thinks forsaken is a nerd. he's going to try and make a doomsayer. And, he wants to armwrestle him at massacre 4. ohh... this should be fun.
Join the REVOLUTION!

#116 slowguitarman

slowguitarman

• Members
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 07:45 PM

I'm pretty excited about poutine. Definitely have to try that next time we're up there. Seems like there's becoming a nice bond between Canada and America haha.

#117 Codename Pending

Codename Pending

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 03:36 PM

I agree, sounds like we have a nice bond growing. I now have even more to look forward for our next trip up there. Anything else that our Canadian friends would like SGM and myself to bring with us?

Edited by Codename: Pending, 20 March 2009 - 03:37 PM.

I was the last person alive on my team during my second round at APOC when I hear a young guy on the other team say, "So who's going to tap that?"

#118 Pearson2

Pearson2

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 11:49 PM

Ha I could make a list but I'd be so stoaked for as much cherry pepsi and vanilla coke as possible.

The next big ones would be cookie crisp, mellow yellow, that blue mountian dew. ummm........ white castle.

You guys both rock by the way. Having an american contact for this stuff is sweet.

#119 slowguitarman

slowguitarman

• Members
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 01:02 AM

Cookie Crisp is my second favorite cereal. I don't think we have the blue MD anymore and there is no White Castle near us either. I think we still have Vanilla Coke though, and I know for certain we have Cherry Pepsi.

#120 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 01:32 AM

I was just watching some of the videos.

There was a part where Pearson got rushed by Lianbria.

Pearson stuck his retractable bayonet into Lb's Longshot and LB fired.
After the plastic blade came out of LB's Longshot you saw a dart poop out.
It was intense.

Now we know why Pearson never felt the shot.

Guys lets try keep this thread to comments about the war.

We can have all the American/Canadian new experiences, with unattainable item love fests on facebook.

I am just saying this before someone else does.
I made the same mistake when I first started posting on here.

I remember it clearly.

Have you guys heard of AIM?

NH was not created for your personal chat.

I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But Im just not the angel you knew.

#121 1337

• Members
  • 375 posts
  • State:Pennsylvania

Posted 21 March 2009 - 07:26 PM

Posting on the behalf of NerfMomma.

Nerfmomma here:
Great time, definitely appreciated the camaraderie and good folks. Some hard kills, some gun taps made it fun, my few welt marks are now healed.

Body hurt like hell the next day but would do another massacre event for sure!

So our nerf house hobby has turned into a small addiction! Apparently the doomsayer is the gun to have so we are going down that path; well see how our trials turn out. Already trashed one rfsg trying to make a cpvc doomsayer. Live and learn. All of this lingo is like another language! Thank you to FA24 for sharing your mod design.

Well organized event, fair rules, good equipment supplied.
Looking forward to seeing if we can swing up for MA4!
Join the REVOLUTION!

#122 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 10:03 PM

Posted Image
Hands down the best Massacre so far out of the 3 of them!

Alright people I now am in possession of all the footage from the war and it's time for some editing.
I got a ton of footage here and this video might even need to be split into 3 or more parts.
Some of you might already know that I base my videos around the music I am working with.
Chuckle's had mentioned to me that I should try using a new style of music for these videos and not creepy horror stuff all the time.
Here is where I need your help.
What kind of music do you guys want to hear in a Massacre 3 video?

If you could recommend a song it would be appreciated but it has to follow these guidelines.

1: It cannot be owned by Warner Music Group aka WMG. They will take the video off of youtube.

2: No or very little lyrics. I want the voices and screams coming from the players, not the artist.

I cannot promise you I won't add one horror song or two but I would like to know what you guys think.
So what are you guys feeling for this video?

Edited by Forsaken_angel24, 29 March 2009 - 10:05 PM.

I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But Im just not the angel you knew.

#123 BoneRiot

BoneRiot

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 10:32 PM

i'm sure you'd be able to find something by Sonata Arctica without lyrics or one of the many Dreamtheater instrumental peices could really rock with the combat!
QUOTE(CaptainSlug)

#124 slowguitarman

slowguitarman

• Members
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 05:30 AM

I have to agree with Afro on this one. Here would be my picks(no particular order):

-Dream Theater instrumental
<- I didn't realize Roadrunner was part of WMG. Douches.
-John Petrucci's solo stuff
-Paul Gilbert (The Gargoyle, Curse of Castle Dragon, ect.)
-Racer X (Technical Difficulties, Scarified, etc.)

I know my name is Slowguitarman, but it could just as easily be Shredguitarman, so I vote for some 80s style shredding. If you want to use something from Gilbert or Racer X, I can send it to you.

Edited by slowguitarman, 30 March 2009 - 06:53 AM.

#125 Applefury

Applefury

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 06:43 AM

Bittersweet Symphony Instrumental

In my opinion the lyrics suck, instrumental version fixes this.

Mp3 link is in the sidebar. Not sure if it's safe.

Edited by Applefury, 30 March 2009 - 06:44 AM.

QUOTE(Gamefreak @ Sep 29 2008, 07:03 PM) View Post

Since you're too young to get a hotel, you should look around, maybe check some aim chatrooms.
Theres alot of really friendly, nice people out there, that'd be more than willing to accomodate a young boy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users